• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

NO! you are just 1 person on here, some relieve the tension of the past years with humour. Get some .

EDIT Actually i think you are some senile idiot if you cannot see the stress it has caused others, but i better not say that.

If you do not come on here regularly to catch up is that our fault?
Good afternoon Cricko. I've had all the time in the world to catch up on SZ, as I'm 55 hours into trying to get home from Hurricane Beryl. I am no closer yet, so I'm almost reading post by post. When they are rubbish puns, it is a shame.

Despite that I am far more relaxed than you. Hope you're OK.

SeNile Ranger.

Good afternoon Cricko. I've had all the time in the world to catch up on SZ, as I'm 55 hours into trying to get home from Hurricane Beryl. I am no closer yet, so I'm almost reading post by post. When they are rubbish puns, it is a shame.

SeNile Ranger.
Good to hear, I hope you get home safely, my friends in Barbados were lucky it seems as they got off lightly.

Be safe.

SeNile Ranger.
Ouch!! How long? You must have passed Beryl at least twice as you circumnavigated the globe. Jokes aside, sounds an absolute nightmare!

In years to come we will all be picnicking on the lawns of Benfleet towers, drinking Pimm's and playing croquet tournaments with the bouffanted one and his boys. Reminiscing about the darker days together and looking forward to our maiden season in the revamped 14 club SuperPremierliga. Fossets Farm will be resplendent with young families and Roots Hall a state of the art 22,000 tomb of noise. Then and only then will the Rock and Ray Winstone release the docu on Netflix. Better days lay ahead folks.

Good to hear, I hope you get home safely, my friends in Barbados were lucky it seems as they got off lightly.

Be safe.

Ouch!! How long? You must have passed Beryl at least twice as you circumnavigated the globe. Jokes aside, sounds an absolute nightmare!
On my 2nd full day sitting in Barbados airport trying to get on various flights. Should be on way to London in 8 hours from now with any luck. Hopefully back in time for the takeover announcement.

In years to come we will all be picnicking on the lawns of Benfleet towers, drinking Pimm's and playing croquet tournaments with the bouffanted one and his boys. Reminiscing about the darker days together and looking forward to our maiden season in the revamped 14 club SuperPremierliga. Fossets Farm will be resplendent with young families and Roots Hall a state of the art 22,000 tomb of noise. Then and only then will the Rock and Ray Winstone release the docu on Netflix. Better days lay ahead folks.
Thought Crate had exclusive filming rights, I must keep up

I'm not an expert, but as there was a risk of the consortium walking, the league wanted to ensure we could fulfill our fixtures so they put the £1m bond in place

As the league sees it, we technically don't have an owner that is paying for the club, so letting COSU sign players would actually cause alot of damage

Once shares are transferred, we should be back open for business
Soooo, the NL impose a embargo because we have a WUP against us. We remove that and they then decide "Well we also don't like your owner, so we'll keep it in place."
Asking us to pay £1m to sit in escrow for a year really isn't going to help us fund our season, now is it despite who is in charge.

Soooo, the NL impose a embargo because we have a WUP against us. We remove that and they then decide "Well we also don't like your owner, so we'll keep it in place."
Asking us to pay £1m to sit in escrow for a year really isn't going to help us fund our season, now is it despite who is in charge.
The NL have given us until Monday to get our arses in gear.

All should be ok.

Back