• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

The NL have given us until Monday to get our arses in gear.

All should be ok.
Is it really likely that we will be fully under COSU ownership by then to the satisfaction of the league? There is a lot of positive buzz around yesterdays proceedings, but most of us are probably a little immune to 'dates' these days and are constantly being told how complex the transaction is.
Just frustrated that the NL can impose for one thing, then when that issue is resolved, they change it to keep it in place.

Is it really likely that we will be fully under COSU ownership by then to the satisfaction of the league? There is a lot of positive buzz around yesterdays proceedings, but most of us are probably a little immune to 'dates' these days and are constantly being told how complex the transaction is.
Just frustrated that the NL can impose for one thing, then when that issue is resolved, they change it to keep it in place.
I think the biggest worry to them is the owner 🐀 , or the lack off. Once our new shiny owners are in, COSU, things will be stable and the club will be back on steady footings.

Hopefully won`t see the back of the NL again👍:LoyalSupporter:🍾

I’m just looking forward to this football club running properly and honestly which I’m sure the new owners will do, as soon as this goes through I’m expecting a fair few fans to come back and boost the average gates, it’ll be interesting to see season ticket sales also, think it’ll be a good season and I’m looking forward to seeing us in top seven from the start.
Strictly speaking, I think we’ll be 18th from the start. 😂

The solicitors are working hard to get this deal signed sealed delivered.

In an ideal world it will be done in the next 24 hours and season cards go on sale Monday. I think we will shift the most for years. I hope the ticket office staff are prepared.
I'm getting one despite not being able to make all of them

I imagine alot more fans like me will be in a similar vain

Once the takeover is done, we really are in a exciting era 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Back