• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's strange how talks are described as positive, if we've had Ron stating to protesters that he'll agree to council demands and citizen housing reportedly agreeing subject to some negotiation. It sounds like we've gone backwards over the past 24 hours - I don't describe that as positive - unless the positive is that no one has murdered anyone - yet.

I hope they just close their suitcases and tell him he has until 6pm to agree or there is no deal whatsoever.

Let's hope they also do it Walter Sobchak in the Big Lebowski film when he resorts to plan B (but around the rats head).
Needs to be done, let him hold onto his FF land (and never let him build on it) Let his debts keep accruing more and more interest. Only thing I dont understand, how can a person be in so much debt and yet live up essex way and drive around in a Bentley. How is he not on the streets.

He's basically saying if I go down, im taking Southend United FC with me.

Needs to be done, let him hold onto his FF land (and never let him build on it) Let his debts keep accruing more and more interest. Only thing I dont understand, how can a person be in so much debt and yet live up essex way and drive around in a Bentley. How is he not on the streets.

I'm not smart enough to know how these shysters do it. The amount of debt he's in would force the average person to sell his house, car and anything of value.

It's strange how talks are described as positive, if we've had Ron stating to protesters that he'll agree to council demands and citizen housing reportedly agreeing subject to some negotiation. It sounds like we've gone backwards over the past 24 hours - I don't describe that as positive - unless the positive is that no one has murdered anyone - yet.
exactly this...

I'm not smart enough to know how these shysters do it. The amount of debt he's in would force the average person to sell his house, car and anything of value.
The car is probably leased (paid for by the club) and it wasnt there last time we were, the house is now in his wifes name and rat sons will no doubt cover bills, but i still think he has syphoned money over the years to Mezcal.

When Rat talks to fans outside his house, he tells them what they want to hear. He is playing games, it means people go away thinking it's going to be ok.
But we all know his narcissistic ways and what he has told people is utter tosh.

It's the way he works and for this reason no one should ever trust a word the man says.

The thought of Martin huddled in WH Smith’s doorway, absolutely potless, on a bitterly frosty cold January night with only his burning resentment to keep him warm cheers me up no end.
IMG_0863.jpeg

Last edited:
RAT!!!!!!

78083475-12776957-image-m-23_1700603650550.jpg
Swipe left. For God's sake, SWIPE LEFT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back