• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SCC and other interested parties won’t jump ship at 6pm, I have no doubt the deadline of today will be kept to, otherwise it gives 🐀 the wrong message.
I do believe all parties will have a lock in though if they think any chance of a solution can be reached

SCC and other interested parties won’t jump ship at 6pm, I have no doubt the deadline of today will be kept to, otherwise it gives 🐀 the wrong message.
I do believe all parties will have a lock in though if they think any chance of a solution can be reached
Are they all meeting in person?

Are they all meeting in person?
No idea, even if it’s teams or zoom I would imagine they’ll hang on in there

Of course there is always the chance that Ron agrees tonight, there is no way a contract is drawn up yet as that’s what they’re still negotiating, so he kicks the can some more, long enough for Junes salaries to be paid and then you go again when he renegades on signing the contract.
In reality I would be surprised if COSU fell for that one, he’s cried wolf on that game too many times already

Not up here in Cumbria it doesn't, this is 5th December last year.....!View attachment 32387

You say this was December, but as it’s Northern it really could be any time of the year 🤷‍♂️

I was there that weekend! Was incredible. Came and went in about 3 days!

That’s some going. What was her name?

I'm not smart enough to know how these shysters do it. The amount of debt he's in would force the average person to sell his house, car and anything of value.

This is the elephant in the room, he’s ran/operated/overseen a myriad of companies, all of which (on paper) lose/have lost money every year. And yet he’s renting helicopters and driving around in a ************* Bentley.

Someone make it make sense. Where does he get his cash flow from??

This is shocking by the way. How on Earth is our club being politicised this much is a complete joke. Football clubs should be there for supporters to watch a team play football, not to be tossed about like some balls with the council and the rat. Shocking how it’s even got to this! Surely there should be powers in place for this surely? It’s about time there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back