• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say this was December, but as it’s Northern it really could be any time of the year 🤷‍♂️

That’s some going. What was her name?

This is the elephant in the room, he’s ran/operated/overseen a myriad of companies, all of which (on paper) lose/have lost money every year. And yet he’s renting helicopters and driving around in a ************* Bentley.

Someone make it make sense.
He gets a valuation on his land with planning and borrows to the max on it,he then the following year gets another revaluation and borrows more. The thing is now land value has dropped so his debt has increased. His equity is running out.

As others have said. I definitely want the club to survive and for Cosu to take the club into a great future.

But enough is enough.

They don't agree then the council and Cosu have to pull the plug.

If they do, I sincerely hope the council make it clear that they will never let Fossetts be built on and that roots hall will be protected from any applications for housing.

At least if the club goes bust it's then Ron's only option to sell roots hall to the club/fans or new owners for a phoenix ala bury or macclesfield. It's the only way I can see a phoenix club working.

An army of loyal fans working on roots hall to bring the old girl back to life would be an amazing sight.

He gets a valuation on his land with planning and borrows to the max on it,he then the following year gets another revaluation and borrows more. The thing is now land value has dropped so his debt has increased. His equity is running out.

The thing I’ll never wrap my head around is that he had it all in the palm of his hand & somehow managed to **** it all away.

He’d be dangerous if he knew how to use his brain.

Just out of interest has the Rat actually attended any meeting? If he hasn't then who has been representing him? His son? His Maid?

As others have said. I definitely want the club to survive and for Cosu to take the club into a great future.

But enough is enough.

They don't agree then the council and Cosu have to pull the plug.

If they do, I sincerely hope the council make it clear that they will never let Fossetts be built on and that roots hall will be protected from any applications for housing.

At least if the club goes bust it's then Ron's only option to sell roots hall to the club/fans or new owners for a phoenix ala bury or macclesfield. It's the only way I can see a phoenix club working.

An army of loyal fans working on roots hall to bring the old girl back to life would be an amazing sight.
100% this. The red line needs to be clear, the rat’s cannot be allowed to kick the can down the road yet again. Take it or leave it by 6pm. If the rats don’t back down and agree, all hell will break loose and they deserve everything coming to them. I’m feeling sick and struggling to deal with this after all the positive noises yesterday. Fuming.

You say this was December, but as it’s Northern it really could be any time of the year 🤷‍♂️

That’s some going. What was her name?

This is the elephant in the room, he’s ran/operated/overseen a myriad of companies, all of which (on paper) lose/have lost money every year. And yet he’s renting helicopters and driving around in a ************* Bentley.

Someone make it make sense. Where does he get his cash flow from??
It`s like legal fraud🤔 Borrowing, moving money between companies, no intention of paying anything back, still bills being paid for him.

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask 🤣😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back