• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAT!!!!!!

78083475-12776957-image-m-23_1700603650550.jpg
Really don't like that sofa 🫣

You mean a certain pair of rats aren't playing ball?....Never

Between the lines- it is obvious and as I said above
The Martins initially agree to something e.g. the red lines
Then when it gets to the detail it obvious they are not agreeing/trying to row back/play games.
They always do it. Every time.

I suspect it worked with the previous council and is how we got from the 20/21 plans to something more advantageous to the Martins but did not fly...

This time they are dealing with a different council who are likely saying no agreeing to the red lines means...well, actually, it means agreeing to the red lines. Probably you have to actually get to the point of standing up, putting your papers in the folder, saying no deal let's let everyone know and going to leave the room before they realise there is no more can kicking.

Im sure they have been told already that no deal now means no housing developments likely for years not months...

I once had negotiation where it just wasn't working so I did the above, left the room, out through reception, driving off in my car. Only when I got to the exit barrier and it didn't open did I get the message can you come back...there really are people who do business this way all the time.

Between the lines- it is obvious and as I said above
The Martins initially agree to something e.g. the red lines
Then when it gets to the detail it obvious they are not agreeing/trying to row back/play games.
They always do it. Every time.

I suspect it worked with the previous council and is how we got from the 20/21 plans to something more advantageous to the Martins but did not fly...

This time they are dealing with a different council who are likely saying no agreeing to the red lines means...well, actually, it means agreeing to the red lines. Probably you have to actually get to the point of standing up, putting your papers in the folder, saying no deal let's let everyone know and going to leave the room before they realise there is no more can kicking.

Im sure they have been told already that no deal now means no housing developments likely for years not months...

I once had negotiation where it just wasn't working so I did the above, left the room, out through reception, driving off in my car. Only when I got to the exit barrier and it didn't open did I get the message can you come back...there really are people who do business this way all the time.
Yep.

Today's word of the day is "renege"

To quote the rat talking to Greg leader of the Protest group when we were all chatting with him a week or so ago.. "Have you no idea of business" Now Greg does know business, it was an insult, but goes to show this is nothing to do with the club it's about what the rat family can gain.

Loves the ****ing club my arse.

To quote the rat talking to Greg leader of the Protest group when we were all chatting with him a week or so ago.. "Have you no idea of business" Now Greg does know business, it was an insult, but goes to show this is nothing to do with the club it's about what the rat family can gain.

Loves the ****ing club my arse.
That really does say it all

I haven’t caught up with many of the posts but was today the final day the club needs to sort out themselves ?

The below are made up numbers so forgive my ignorance, as a non SUFC fan I don’t know all the exact figures. But is there a chance that Ron Martin has the scenario of he has £20million debts and a known outlay of £20million to COSU plus say £30million build costs at FF

The housing mix he wants returns £100million so 🐀 is in pocket nicely.
However the red line housing mix SCC want and the revised lease terms etc only return him £60million so he would be out of pocket and therefore literally unable to accept the revised terms.

The above question makes sense in my head lol, apologies if it’s gobbledygook to everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back