• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ain't good. I fail to see how a General Election (which was called some time ago now) should change his ability to communicate on a non-partisan issue. This is pure unadulterated bollocks.
It was handed over from the general council i thought for the sub committee to handle. Now it seems it is back with the full council. It was set up that way so the election bollocks had no effect on it.

Last edited:
"Give confidence to COSU" - so we are no where near having this deal ironed out and it will be months before the keys are handed over if at all.

It was handed over from the general council i thought for the sub committee to handle. Now it seems it is back with the full council. It was set up that way so the election bollocks had no effect on it.
You must know this is typical council passing paper around producing Hot air blaming everyone else the more I keep reading the more I think we are going backwards instead of forward

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking if I was COSU I would want to be first with making any update re progress or otherwise of this mess.

I would not feel comfortable with how the council may phrase an update, and certainly wouldn’t want Ron to suddenly feel like it is ‘corner flag’ time and spout a load of unsubstantiated b*ll*cks in an attempt to lay blame elsewhere.

For me, the most important and ‘honest’ update is likely to come directly from the Consortium they are the only ones in all of this with decent morals and a respect for the truth, good or bad.

Barely any of that is true

"I have issued a further update on the Fossetts Farm Those words are banned this evening. There’s still more to work through next week. As part of our commitment to transparency, we will endeavour to update each week as matters progress."

"We promised that this administration would be open and transparent with SUFC fans around the Fossetts deal.Commercial sensitivity must be respected but in my first week as Leader, I share everything I can with you in this update https://southend.gov.uk/news/article/3141/update-on-fossetts-farm-development"

Above stated 3 days AFTER THE ELECTION ANNOUNCED

now..

"Laws around the General Election prevent me from giving an update THROUGHT THE council/using council resources to share details"

Wonderful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back