• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dont see the logic in JR walking away at this point. The consortium have plunged so much money in and to walk away and have nothing for it when the future will be clear in a few weeks (dead or alive). Pay day has just happened so realistically they wont be putting much more in before now and the deadline. Surely have to wait to see what the council update us with.

Only if you start your post with;

I genuinely have no idea what will happen today ... But...
That’s called giving your opinion it’s a fan forum not a club official site. rumours are a normal thing if there weren’t it wouldn’t be a fan page

Last edited:
Sorry to hear all that and feel for you, it’s tough. But agree it’s once you step away from something and the front of mind is no longer busy battling that the problems arise. Martin has a lot to answer for, this should be our release and bit of fun. It hasn’t been fun for a long time.
Thanks, I'm actually lucky really as I'm surrounded by supportive family and friends, many in the stands with me at RH, who understand my pressures and are always on the lookout for me.

I was coming out of an episode which had involved a full blown panic attack on Westminster Tube station as one 'tweak' just before the Wembley play-off Final. I'd barely been out of the house for several weeks but my sons and the BV lads from W Block rallied round and made sure I got to Wembley; I couldn't have asked for better people to have around me and if the Shrimpers didn't exist I'd possibly never have known them. That's something people outside of our football family never appreciate, just how loyal and faithful the people you stand on a terrace with supporting YOUR team really can be. That is why this club means so much to people like me, it isn't just football...

Thanks, I'm actually lucky really as I'm surrounded by supportive family and friends, many in the stands with me at RH, who understand my pressures and are always on the lookout for me.

I was coming out of an episode which had involved a full blown panic attack on Westminster Tube station as one 'tweak' just before the Wembley play-off Final. I'd barely been out of the house for several weeks but my sons and the BV lads from W Block rallied round and made sure I got to Wembley; I couldn't have asked for better people to have around me and if the Shrimpers didn't exist I'd possibly never have known them. That's something people outside of our football family never appreciate, just how loyal and faithful the people you stand on a terrace with supporting YOUR team really can be. That is why this club means so much to people like me, it isn't just football...
Yes. It’s a community, especially at lower levels. Somewhere to go and meet friends or something which helps to keep in touch with family. It’s far more than 99% of premier league fans experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back