• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t get jet lag when I flew there and he probably went either first or buisness
Funnily enough neither did I. Although I was awake for 36 hours & managed to make it through to night time before hitting the sack on the first day there. Next morning I was fresh as a daisy! He’s done it plenty of times, he’ll know all the tricks to avoid jet lag I’m sure.

No news today, probably nothing until the end of the week. Lots of uncertainty among the consortium members, but they aren’t giving up until they hear what the council has to say. Which will probably be nothing of any discernible value.
Any idea what the issues are ? Or do the consortium know?

If so are they possible to close if the not dealing with a family of rats?

No news today, probably nothing until the end of the week. Lots of uncertainty among the consortium members, but they aren’t giving up until they hear what the council has to say. Which will probably be nothing of any discernible value.
I am going to miss the levels of negavity/realism when our club dies. Where am I gonna get m’fix when it’s all over… Social media probably, Zuckerbirdshitter buys TikTok and I’m in. That’s where I’ll get it.

Any idea what the issues are ? Or do the consortium know?

If so are they possible to close if the not dealing with a family of rats?
As far as the Those words are banned goes, I don't know what the issues are. I believe that whatever was unearthed in the first two rounds wasn't insignificant, but was manageable. This third one is a bigger worry. If it proves to be similar to the previous two rounds, then that is very positive. We need the consortium to feel some comfort that the end is in sight, so that they can deliver a positive message to the NL and hopefully avoid any sanction - whether it be a points deduction or expulsion. That's still a big uncertainty though.

As far as the Those words are banned goes, I don't know what the issues are. I believe that whatever was unearthed in the first two rounds wasn't insignificant, but was manageable. This third one is a bigger worry. If it proves to be similar to the previous two rounds, then that is very positive. We need the consortium to feel some comfort that the end is in sight, so that they can deliver a positive message to the NL and hopefully avoid any sanction - whether it be a points deduction or expulsion. That's still a big uncertainty though.
Thank you. Is there any specific reason or intel from the council to suspect round 3 is a bigger concern that you know of? Or is it more a fear of more big but manageable things eventually becomes difficult to manage?

Catching up on this thread, another 5 pages of absolutely nothing.

I wish we could have a separate thread where someone reviews this thread and copy’s/pastes posts that actually says something different/new into the new thread, and no one else can add anything.

Sorry I know people need to post and I get it, I’m not complaining, just compiling a SZ wish list .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back