• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? Council / Citizen Housing agree new Heads of Terms 26 June

I do not know anything, but it must be pretty close. Why would COSU pay the wages Friday if there was no chance of the deal being done by Monday. Does not make sense ? I am in the glass half full camp.
I've said it before but the people behind COSU are well respected businessmen and paying staff on the date they expect to get paid for work they have completed whilst under their "control" is something that would come naturally to them.

I'm really hoping this deal gets completed early next week. New month and if Ron's dragging his heels the beginning of a new month would be a good time to exit (for them not for us)

Would love to know what minute of added time we are in now
It's still Sunday morning so we're probably about 15 minutes into the second half. Added time won't start until early Monday morning. Did anyone think that Ron would break the habit of a lifetime and come to an early agreement this weekend? Because of that I wouldn't expect to hear any updates until Monday. And of course we don't know what exactly is meant by "by Monday." What time on Monday?

I can't wait for this saga to be over and to hear the candid views from the consortium of how difficult the Rat has been to deal with

Back