• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? Council / Citizen Housing agree new Heads of Terms 26 June

The council make it clear, if COSU walk, so do the council, it’s mean lands at Root Hall & Fossett Park is worthless.
At the end of the day the council need houses to be built to meet government targets so even if they do “walk away “ I doubt it would be long before the new labour government make them re think their position.

So if there is a Monday deadline (how accurate is that) then Ron needs to hurry up and do a deal
Ratty needs a deadline, and I hope COSU have given him one, otherwise he'll take the **** as usual.
When SCC gave him a deadline a week ago, yes he dicked around and tried his luck but ultimately backed down. Don't give him an inch or he'll take a mile.

How does the Bond thing work, how do you get one and presumably you have to prove you have the million quid backing it some how

Anyone wise on one million pound Bond arrangements , apart from James Bond
A Bond would be issued by a Financially strong institution (primarily a Bank or Insurance co). The principal (Sufc) would need a Credit line or sufficient security to set up such a line. The wording for the Bond is usually provided by the Beneficiary (NL). The Bond would be payable against a simple claim from the Beneficiary in accordance with the terms of the Bond.

Ratty needs a deadline, and I hope COSU have given him one, otherwise he'll take the **** as usual.
When SCC gave him a deadline a week prior so ago, yes he dicked around and tried his luck but ultimately backed down. Don't give him an inch or he'll take a mile.
Exactly this Ron must be sitting there rubbing his hands as the wages have been paid and the wup got cleared there’s no reason for him to hurry things up he needs a kick up the backside

Ron Martin and your greedy son You are two of the worse. men ever to own the club One day your greed will get you in the end I hope one day you will lose everything And you suffer as you have made our club suffer.

A Bond would be issued by a Financially strong institution (primarily a Bank or Insurance co). The principal (Sufc) would need a Credit line or sufficient security to set up such a line. The wording for the Bond is usually provided by the Beneficiary (NL). The Bond would be payable against a simple claim from the Beneficiary in accordance with the terms of the Bond.
Thanks Gm !!

Has martin got 1 millon to cover the bond If he has why didnt he pay the players for month after month It seems to me that because he has not got such an amount But the concortium has He is Either a real bitter and twisted man Who cant see the club move on without his nanbe over the door You poor sad little man

Has martin got 1 millon to cover the bond If he has why didnt he pay the players for month after month It seems to me that because he has not got such an amount But the concortium has He is Either a real bitter and twisted man Who cant see the club move on without his nanbe over the door You poor sad little man
Remember as I said, if COSU walk, so do the council, they will walk out & Ron Martin lands will be worthless as they won’t get any permission to build anything on there.

Chill out people. Nothing completes on a weekend. Weekend for talks, Monday for completion. It’s all good x x
I so hope you are right ...as i have said before i have been going since 1977 ..my grandfather see the first leauge game at the kursaal in 1920 ..thats 104 years of my generations of family watching blues ....dont you ****in dare kill this club martin ..you are a sad narcissist..and i wiould gladly say it to your face

Chill out people. Nothing completes on a weekend. Weekend for talks, Monday for completion. It’s all good x x
Given how this is going I'm half expecting to get a statement on Monday that more talks have been schedule and that it. Just need some solid good news

Back