• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Just got an email from someone called Iwona Kiss.

Not one of those stupid made up names you get on spam emails either. That's the actual name of our payroll manager.

Last exam before this weekend is over, I can finally put all of my attention into getting excited about Wembley and promotion now!

Just about to leave for my climb to be on top of the O2.
Hopefully by tomorrow evening I will be even higher as could be over the moon.

Emma Bunton heard me on BBC Essex this morning and now wants me to co-host her Heart show and steal her heart too

Well after finding out yesterday that my venue for the Rayleigh Art Trail (Specsavers) had dropped out, and being gutted that I wouldn't be in the Art Trail, this morning I received news that Rayleigh Library will now be hosting my work. :smile: :thumbsup:

Had a great weekend, BBQ with mates with lots of long term mates, kids and their other halves. Got very drunk, and what with my job being **** and last weekends heroics, we're talking seriously about moving down.....:thumbsup:

That awkward moment when you see someone have a huge barney with the security guards and train guards at MK Station and then spot him in an office where you work.

News that the rail strike is off. Was hoping not to have to drive in on Friday as I want to be lashing it up at The Oval and now that's all sorted.

Sainsbury's actually employ people to reply to such stuff!!

Robert Fox‏@robertfox278·22m22 minutes ago
Big row in @sainsburys after tip-off frm 2 bearded Cockneys that there's a bountiful supply of rabbit there. This is a bogus tip-off. Beware
0 retweets0 favorites

Sainsbury's‏@sainsburys·5m5 minutes ago
@robertfox278 Hey Robert. Couldn't you get what you were after today? Lynne

Got my fish today, finally after buying the tank so long ago. Always wanted tropical fish great to finally get them.

Back