• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

while we're on the kids/reading vibe. Our lad absolutely loves going over to his little bookcase, picking a book out, toddling back to you and sitting and turning the pages. Not so fussed by the stories at the moment, but loves interacting with books and sitting with you to look at them. Seeing as his parents are bookworms we're both pretty chuffed so far.

Yep, that's the way to go. Make books an integral part of every day life and you're well on the way.

What is making me happy today? Well, I am having an affair, and the best bit about it is that there is no way my wife will find out.

Managed to get someone to cover my shift for Saturday which means I'm off to Wembley and to top it all off my Dad has kindly got me tickets. :happy:

My mate, an Ipswich fan slagging off Southend the other night as a pub team. I have now cordially invited him to come to Wembley and watch the 'pub' team Southend United being as though Ipshite won't be there any time soon :smile:

My mate, an Ipswich fan slagging off Southend the other night as a pub team. I have now cordially invited him to come to Wembley and watch the 'pub' team Southend United being as though Ipshite won't be there any time soon :smile:

It's funny as a friend of mine was spouting babble on Facebook earlier in the season, when Ipswich were higher than Norwich. How the tables have turned! Don't like McCarthy so pretty happy with the result.

Doing my family tree and I've had one hell of a breakthrough - my long dead grandmother, who came into this world at 1884, and was born just 12 miles away from where I currently type, despite my dad & all his brothers & sisters being born in East London.

Wierded out.com

2 dance trophies for my daughter and 1 football one today. Proud father!

Oh and I've been self teaching myself to play guitar with a guy off YouTube and it's going pretty well. I have now learnt A,E and D chords and can play Bob Marley - 3 little birds. If anyone is thinking about learning check out Justinguitar.com it's brilliant!

Back