• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Had to start injecting myself due to abusing diabetes for the last 10 years. Fully expecting pain and suffering from the needle but didn't feel a thing, which was nice.

Anyone who gets diagnosed and thinks they can take the **** out of it like I did, then think again.

My stupid electric lawn mower has blown up on me (Hooray!!!) so now I can go and buy a decent petrol one. The electric one was fine for previous houses but this garden is massive and the 5m extension cord plus the lawn mower cord doesn't reach the back of the garden.

Off to Great Malvern today for the Cheltenham festival tomorrow and Friday! :smile:

I used to live there and am a regular visitor.

Where are you staying, The Foley?

I can recommend The Nags Head if you like decent beers and The Anupam (not to be confused with the Anurupa) if you like good Indian food.

Make sure you get up the hill as well.

Tickets for England Ladies v Austria for d'family. Not only is MK Jnr going to her first Southend game in a few weeks, she's got her first international 9 days later. I'll give her (male) classmates that girls can't like or play football!

Sign I saw yesterday outside a Palletline depot.

LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB TO
COMPLAIN ABOUT?
HGV DRIVER VACANCIES
APPLY WITHIN

I used to live there and am a regular visitor.

Where are you staying, The Foley?

I can recommend The Nags Head if you like decent beers and The Anupam (not to be confused with the Anurupa) if you like good Indian food.

Make sure you get up the hill as well.

Yeah we stay at the Foley. We went to Anupam (after your previous reccomendation) it was very nice! We didn't make it to the Nags Head but planning to next time, unfortunately we don't really have the time to get up the hill with that Cheltenham Festival thing .

Successfully uploaded a video to youtube complete with music I composed and recorded. Not epic, but a start.

Back