• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Not that you worked that deliberately...

Admittedly when I noticed they were in relegation trouble I obviously put in a bid to try and unsettle their best player (Delroy Facey) but it didn't unsettle him and they got relegated of their own accord.

Admittedly when I noticed they were in relegation trouble I obviously put in a bid to try and unsettle their best player (Delroy Facey) but it didn't unsettle him and they got relegated of their own accord.

If "Airshot" Facey was their best player, they wouldn't need help in the relegation stakes!

From the Grauniad....

The fate of Channel 4’s Eden is perhaps the funniest thing to ever happen in television history. In short, the channel sent a handful of strangers to the Scottish Highlands to build a new society. Nobody watched, so the channel stopped broadcasting new episodes. But they didn’t tell the contestants, who continued to scrape and fight and break their teeth on chicken feed for seven whole months in the mistaken belief that they were slowly becoming household names.

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

A really lovely evening last night with my football sisters! Lots of lovely grub and booze, lots of gossip and lots of laughs - perfect evening! Hanging a little today though, as a result.

64 16 year olds over for a birthday party - no damage, all cleared up and good time had by all (including getting rid of a gatecrasher haha). Oh and yes they bough drinks, yes we provided watered down drinks- only two people got blotto...

64 16 year olds over for a birthday party - no damage, all cleared up and good time had by all (including getting rid of a gatecrasher haha). Oh and yes they bough drinks, yes we provided watered down drinks- only two people got blotto...

Not a proper party unless their Candice drunk too much and was in bits because, like, Gary cheated on her with Stacey in the bushes, and I'm like so not joking - but she's over it now 'cos Gary told her he luvved her. That Stacey is such a slag!

Not a proper party unless their Candice drunk too much and was in bits because, like, Gary cheated on her with Stacey in the bushes, and I'm like so not joking - but she's over it now 'cos Gary told her he luvved her. That Stacey is such a slag!

people sick - 2
people who twisted their ankle -1
people who damaged their phone - 1
testerone in the house - lots

This story:

BBC

The "before" and "after" photos are incredible. It's difficult to believe it's the same person.

Back