• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

The nice Key Ring VW gave me after fixing the emissions cheating issue on my motor.

A couple of grand compensation would have been nicer but what are you going to do?

Check the box more closely, i got a travel mug as well.

Got a start date for the work on our house. The builder is starting on the 30th Jan.

We'RE going to live upstairs for about 6 months. That's not going to be fun at all, but the end product is going to make it all worth while.

Last edited:
No more C# course as I threw in the towel. :happy: Probably won't get a good performance review come March, but **** it. Who needs a 1% payrise?

No more C# course as I threw in the towel. :happy: Probably won't get a good performance review come March, but **** it. Who needs a 1% payrise?

The first time I did a VB course it went completely over my head. I actually learned more by just playing with it, and effectively teaching myself. However, what the course was good for was letting me know what could be done even if I couldn't remember how to do it.

So long as you get an idea of what can be done, then you can always go back and teach yourself should the need arise...

The first time I did a VB course it went completely over my head. I actually learned more by just playing with it, and effectively teaching myself. However, what the course was good for was letting me know what could be done even if I couldn't remember how to do it.

So long as you get an idea of what can be done, then you can always go back and teach yourself should the need arise...

Yeah, that's the plan. Slow & steady - the course was so intense, it was too much.

Back