• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

I'm writing this from the bar in front of a fire.

The hotel is decent value but The Nags Head is the best boozer in town.

The spoons hotel was £50 a night first time we stayed there, then they clocked on now it's £100 a night still cheaper than staying anywhere near Cheltenham! We said we will explore a bit more next time, I'll make sure we check out the Nags Head.

The spoons hotel was £50 a night first time we stayed there, then they clocked on now it's £100 a night still cheaper than staying anywhere near Cheltenham! We said we will explore a bit more next time, I'll make sure we check out the Nags Head.

Get yourself in the Anupam as well for top Indian food.

Expensive but worth it.

Recapturing an escaped hamster in a home made trap.

If anything it was too easy and I may turn to hunting the ultimate prey - humans, for sport.

Becoming the new chairman of TBAA (Thorpe Bay Angling Association). So any local sea fishermen out there and want to join a club just pm me.

All booked up for a trip to Lisbon. For our travel guru's next trick, tickets for Benfica v Porto. A tough shout but he's a clever old stick so quietly confident.

All booked up for a trip to Lisbon. For our travel guru's next trick, tickets for Benfica v Porto. A tough shout but he's a clever old stick so quietly confident.

Nice place with lovely people. I passed both stadiums in a taxi back in the summer, they are certainly impressive! Take your walking shoes, it's very hilly.

Back