• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

My Mum and Dad are currently on a flight to Seattle and will be staying with us for three weeks - will be nice to have someone else in the house swearing on Saturday mornings when the results come in.

Still beaming after last night's Dag Nasty gig, and still can't believe that one of the founder members of Minor Threat was stood less than 10 feet in front of me...

P1590410.jpg

It's my birthday and the fact that my Kids have planned a surprise for me this evening and they are really excited! at the ages of 4 & 3 they really are thoughtful unselfish kids!

It's my birthday and the fact that my Kids have planned a surprise for me this evening and they are really excited! at the ages of 4 & 3 they really are thoughtful unselfish kids!

Happy birthday bud!

I'm happy as MK Jnr has her pink SUFC top on the way to MK Towers. :smile:

Happy birthday Ross. Be glad you are a Leo and leader of men and fearless and all that stuff.

images

Snigger. This email just came from our office manager.

To clarify - I don't work in the building to which she's referring so am not guilty.

Also - snot art? What IS that?

"I would like to remind you that the toilets are a shared space and it is essential to keep them clean at all times after use.
It has come to my attention that someone has been doing some snot art on the walls of the cubicles, this seems to be more prominent on the 2nd floor but is also happening on the first floor.

Please use the facilities in the correct manner and use the toilet paper provided for such things."

Snigger. This email just came from our office manager.

To clarify - I don't work in the building to which she's referring so am not guilty.

Also - snot art? What IS that?

"I would like to remind you that the toilets are a shared space and it is essential to keep them clean at all times after use.
It has come to my attention that someone has been doing some snot art on the walls of the cubicles, this seems to be more prominent on the 2nd floor but is also happening on the first floor.

Please use the facilities in the correct manner and use the toilet paper provided for such things."

I never cease to be amazed and appalled at the state my colleagues leave cubicles in.

Back