• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Finally persuaded the other 9 members of my flying group to get the plane re-painted. I've put a lot of time and effort into the research on this and it seems to have paid off.

However, see the What is hacking you off today thread.

I always found that Airfix had a good range.

Just back from Le Talbooth restaurant, Dedham. Outrageously good food, wonderful company, good weather and altogether a great 65th birthday event. Also, I am completely skint from the bill. Roll on my first state pension payment.

images

Just back from Le Talbooth restaurant, Dedham. Outrageously good food, wonderful company, good weather and altogether a great 65th birthday event. Also, I am completely skint from the bill. Roll on my first state pension payment.

images
Happy birthday RHB, have a great one. Certainly sounds better than my Pot Noodle lunch.

images

Went there for a wedding great place and good food. Can understand the skint bit! Happy birthday ! 5 years to go till I get my senior season card at the Hall.

Our older daugher (at the ripe old age of 32) got her first step on the housing ladder today, buying a three bedroom flat in Barna.

Last edited:
Fire alarm in the office at just gone 3.00. So I grabbed all my things and got on a train the the New Forest to start my holiday a bit early.

Having a spy film evening with my boy. Just done Skyfall and have now moved on to Kingsman. Me with beer and snacks the lad with Dr Pepper and snacks. Taking the edge of the football at least.

Back