• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Taylor banging in another Hat Trick for his U13 team. He's scored 14 goals out of the 22 goals the team has scored in the 12 games he has played in since signing up. The team has only scored 25 goals all season. He needs to move to a better team next season, one that has decent coaching, decent training training and decent players

Taylor banging in another Hat Trick for his U13 team. He's scored 14 goals out of the 22 goals the team has scored in the 12 games he has played in since signing up. The team has only scored 25 goals all season. He needs to move to a better team next season, one that has decent coaching, decent training training and decent players

Get him signed up for Southend United!! Or failing that what about Smiffy's mob?

At least there is one decent footballer in the family. :raspberry:

Well done Taylor

You sound like his agent.

Pleased to have confirmed that I actually have a decent number of players promised for the JB day at Marsh Farm on Thursday!

Must admit I have used several words for you and tit was not one of them:winking:

Several means more than a couple, so I would guess that your several are ' My everlasting hero'. Now don't go bursting my bubble ok?

Late cancellation of some company classes which I'll get paid for.

Being able to catch up with a Paul Jones show I'd missed.

Doing my quarterly accounts.:sad:

Still 2 out of 3 ain't bad.:smile:

TRIP ADVISER
Just had a bint in trying to sell add space in her paper at 80 euros from which last year we had one person in from it and whilst i was showing her how tripaviser is free and works well for us i noticed we have moved from 8th to 7th which is unbelievable as its out of 287 restaurants in our departement and i would have been chuffed to be around the hundred mark.
Makes it extra good as its worth around 5 to 8 grand a year extra to us,only downside is that the service ratings(me) are higher then the food ratings(wife).
So if you are passing during the Euros then pop in.

Hearing that we've been asked to house-sit my brother-in-law's place in Avignon (complete with pool) for the first fortnight in August.:thumbsup:

"Free to those who can afford it, very expensive to those who can't."

Withnail and I.

TRIP ADVISER
Just had a bint in trying to sell add space in her paper at 80 euros from which last year we had one person in from it and whilst i was showing her how tripaviser is free and works well for us i noticed we have moved from 8th to 7th which is unbelievable as its out of 287 restaurants in our departement and i would have been chuffed to be around the hundred mark.
Makes it extra good as its worth around 5 to 8 grand a year extra to us,only downside is that the service ratings(me) are higher then the food ratings(wife).
So if you are passing during the Euros then pop in.

Do you do a mixed grill?

Back