• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Just showed MK Jnr this....laughed herself silly. Girl has taste. :smile:

[video=youtube;8N_tupPBtWQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N_tupPBtWQ[/video]

Memories of an excellent weekend in Cologne for a good friend's stag do. Even the three hour delay we had for our return flight (thanks French ATC) couldn't put a dampener on it.

Alas, the pack is down to two non-marrieds now and neither of those two are showing signs of getting hitched any time soon...

In my role as a school governor, I popped by earlier in the week to observe some lessons. All good, but by far the best was when I sat in with Y1 (children aged five to six) and got hit by the following barrage of questions within ten seconds of sitting down...

Who are you?
What's your first name?
What's your second name?
What's your French name?
Why are you here?
Do you like strawberries?
Do you like raspberries?
Have you seen my arm? I didn't break it.

In my role as a school governor, I popped by earlier in the week to observe some lessons. All good, but by far the best was when I sat in with Y1 (children aged five to six) and got hit by the following barrage of questions within ten seconds of sitting down...

Who are you?
What's your first name?
What's your second name?
What's your French name?
Why are you here?
Do you like raspberries?

kids what *******s they are.
We have classes come in for afternoon tea as part of their English lessons sand the questions they ask are much along the lines of yours but add DO YOU KNOW THE QUEEN.

Memories of an excellent weekend in Cologne for a good friend's stag do. Even the three hour delay we had for our return flight (thanks French ATC) couldn't put a dampener on it.

Alas, the pack is down to two non-marrieds now and neither of those two are showing signs of getting hitched any time soon...

I'm going again in July, I trust you had plenty of Kölsch?

Stag do eh? Did you find your way to Pascha?

Big shout out to Colin in Southend who called LBC this morning and managed to get mention that Justin Bieber is a Southend fan. Stopped James O'Brian in his tracks.

Who are you?
What's your first name?
What's your second name?
What's your French name?
Why are you here?
Do you like raspberries?

Best bit of being a Governor was going in to do lesson obs! I would willingly have done it every week!

Having an offer accepted on what will hopefully be our new house :smile:

Is there an integrated fridge!!!

Back