• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

'Hacked off' is probably a bit strong, but my pleasure at getting the last 'hot desk' in our MK office today was somewhat tempered by discovering that it was next to the CEO.

Might not be on here much today...

'Hacked off' is probably a bit strong, but my pleasure at getting the last 'hot desk' in our MK office today was somewhat tempered by discovering that it was next to the CEO.

Might not be on here much today...

I'll wave if I see you :thumbsup:

Doctors appointment after a blood test last week:

1) There's nothing untoward with my sample (fortunately), but why not tell me over the phone rather than let me sweat it out overnight?
2) Doctor asking me "what do you want to do next?" You're the doctor pal!
3) Doctor taking upwards of 10 minutes to type & prepare a letter - not his fault but the crappy NHS computer system.

Deregistered by the dentist because not been there in 18 months. No information or warning, and can't sign back up. Cue a scramble around the local dentists to find one accepting new patients because half my tooth has fallen off (yes I should have gone to the dentist for my 6-monthly checkups!).

I'll wave if I see you :thumbsup:

Doctors appointment after a blood test last week:

1) There's nothing untoward with my sample (fortunately), but why not tell me over the phone rather than let me sweat it out overnight?
2) Doctor asking me "what do you want to do next?" You're the doctor pal!
3) Doctor taking upwards of 10 minutes to type & prepare a letter - not his fault but the crappy NHS computer system.

I have a blood test every 3 months and here the results come in the post the next day,has done like clock work for the last 8 years,last one didnt arrive so i pooped my shorts thinking it was bad news,it wasnt but i feel your anger.

I know moaning about Facebook is very 2008, but anyway:

1. Positivity challenge - **** off, I don't give a **** that you've visited your dear friend Betty or seen a baby or had a glass of wine. Pricks.

2. The facebook 'algorithm' that does your timeline is so annoying. I'm getting posts coming up about SUFC in play updates from the Ipswich match. Give people an option to just have their regular timeline which shows everything - stop trying to guess what I'm interested in.

If it wasn't for the fact that it's a useful way to keep in touch with friends and family across the world, I'd delete my account.

I know moaning about Facebook is very 2008, but anyway:

1. Positivity challenge - **** off, I don't give a **** that you've visited your dear friend Betty or seen a baby or had a glass of wine.

How about seeing a baby drinking a glass of wine? Come on, that would be good!

Argentina defaulting on its bonds.

First the World Cup and now this. How's your luck?

I just hope Diego Maradona doesn't have his pension invested in Argentine sovereign debt because that would be a real kick in the teeth.

Argentina defaulting on its bonds.

First the World Cup and now this. How's your luck?

I just hope Diego Maradona doesn't have his pension invested in Argentine sovereign debt because that would be a real kick in the teeth.

Our 20 year old daughter's currently on a flight back from there, after a year's stay (due to arrive tomorrow am).Good time to leave methinks.

I think the truly haunting thing about Piers Morgan is that each of his three sons look to be every inch the **** their father is. Unequivocal ****ehawks, the lot of them, and destined to be wheeled out for comment in the coming decades when their old man's too demented to do so. If that's not a dystopian future, I don't know what is.

I think the truly haunting thing about Piers Morgan is that each of his three sons look to be every inch the **** their father is. Unequivocal ****ehawks, the lot of them, and destined to be wheeled out for comment in the coming decades when their old man's too demented to do so. If that's not a dystopian future, I don't know what is.

Jesus! A never-ending franchise like a kind of anti-Osmonds. I was fine until I read that.

Espanyol annouced yesterday that their first home game of the season against Seville will KO on Saturday 30th Agust at 11pm!:angry:

Fortunately, the mate I go to games with, will be driving.

Last edited:
Once again re-starting my diet after a boozy weekend. Get into the office, one girl has made a massive chocolate cake, another meatball curry.

Feeders. Feeders everywhere.

Back