• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I knocked the door of my locker off this morning, and after several fruitless calls to our "workplace management team" who sent me round the houses, I gave up, found a screwdriver and did it myself in 2 mins. :nope:

I knocked the door of my locker off this morning, and after several fruitless calls to our "workplace management team" who sent me round the houses, I gave up, found a screwdriver and did it myself in 2 mins. :nope:

I need to get into London a few times over the next week or two. Do we know when the inevitable strikes are likely to happen?

Sleep well Cyril...

082.JPG

(See the 'happy' thread)

Said Luton fan has an encyclopaedic knowledge of all the defeats Luton have inflicted upon us over the last 20 years.

Having to meet a client later today who already I lowered a quote for on our first job on the proviso there would be regular work and he wants me to quote him again and has already asked others for quotes...and the payment terms were split which is a first because I wanted to help them being a start up and all. This time, I have to play hardball.

Children in supermarkets, its not a bloody playground, and parents dont whinge when your unsupervised child gets smacked by a shopping trolley.

Freecycle - makes me laugh that people generally give away (useable) junk but those who "want" ask for TV's, Iphones and washing machines!

When did it suddenly become necessary to use the words the & of when writing a date?

This road will be closed until the 10th of September.

Would anyone really not understand that statement otherwise?

Back