• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Politics/Video-Cameron-In-Pakistan-PM-Boosts-Aid-For-Education-During-Visit-To-Islamabad/Article/201104115965916?lpos=Politics_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_2&lid=ARTICLE_15965916_Video_Cameron_In_Pakistan%3A_PM_Boosts_Aid_For_Education_During_Visit_To_Islamabad

This is hacking me off today!!!!!

Lots of cuts in this country, job losses.. so we are making cuts here and then dishing out to other countries!!!! I'm all for charity, but sort out the problems at home first before those abroad... get your priorities right Cameron you joker!!

That, today of all days, the air con has decided to pack up. Working in a predominately glass office is not going to be fun today.

Bobs your uncle;1269055 said:

Lots of cuts in this country, job losses.. so we are making cuts here and then dishing out to other countries!!!! I'm all for charity, but sort out the problems at home first before those abroad... get your priorities right Cameron you joker!!

Probably a nice little trade sweetener. They'll buy £££'s of British military that the Taleban will probably get their hands on.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Politics/Video-Cameron-In-Pakistan-PM-Boosts-Aid-For-Education-During-Visit-To-Islamabad/Article/201104115965916?lpos=Politics_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_2&lid=ARTICLE_15965916_Video_Cameron_In_Pakistan%3A_PM_Boosts_Aid_For_Education_During_Visit_To_Islamabad

Seconded. We will raise £500m by lowering the higher rate income tax threshold, and at the same time we are giving £600m to a country that has failed to tackle terrorism.

Charity begins at home Mr Cameron!

Seconded. We will raise £500m by lowering the higher rate income tax threshold, and at the same time we are giving £600m to a country that has failed to tackle terrorism.

Charity begins at home Mr Cameron!

I wouldn't class those on £42,476+ a year as charity cases.

I wouldn't class those on £42,476+ a year as charity cases.

Isn't it now £35,001 that is the threshold for the upper rate as of today? And no, that doesn't make you a charity case, but it seems to me that priorities are rather warped when we are increasing taxation (and National Insurance, a tax in all but name) on the one hand, and on the other, handing out more than that tax increase is due to distribute to a country that turns a blind eye to terrorism.

It seems to me that the emphasis is far to much on tax increases and not enough on cutting out public sector and government spending wastage.

Isn't it now £35,001 that is the threshold for the upper rate as of today? And no, that doesn't make you a charity case, but it seems to me that priorities are rather warped when we are increasing taxation (and National Insurance, a tax in all but name) on the one hand, and on the other, handing out more than that tax increase is due to distribute to a country that turns a blind eye to terrorism.

It seems to me that the emphasis is far to much on tax increases and not enough on cutting out public sector and government spending wastage.

I think the £35,000 is of taxable income. The first £7,476 you earn isn't taxable as it is within your personal allowance.

Pakistan do attempt to tackle terrorism and this sort of aid package is an incentive for them to increase their efforts in doing so (although this type of conversation is going to take place behind close doors), whilst at the same time tackling some of the root causes of terrorism.

Pakistan do attempt to tackle terrorism and this sort of aid package is an incentive for them to increase their efforts in doing so (although this type of conversation is going to take place behind close doors), whilst at the same time tackling some of the root causes of terrorism.

They seem to have come up with a novel solution: send all of the really offensive ones to us.

People who read celebrity magazines on the train.

Probably worse for your brain than doing cheap solvents.

Just to enforce the air con-less office (which now sits at approximately 30c), there's a problem with the plumbing and the toilets aren't flushing.

Basically, we're three little indian children away from Slumdog Millionaire today.

Just to enforce the air con-less office (which now sits at approximately 30c), there's a problem with the plumbing and the toilets aren't flushing.

Basically, we're three little indian children away from Slumdog Millionaire today.

This is why detest office bods with a passion. Nice warm offices slap bang in the middle of winter while i'm out freezing my nuts off. Then they sulk when the sun comes out while i'm sweating in baking heat earning a living. Get a grip.

This is why detest office bods with a passion. Nice warm offices slap bang in the middle of winter while i'm out freezing my nuts off. Then they sulk when the sun comes out while i'm sweating in baking heat earning a living. Get a grip.

Perhaps male prostitution isn't for you?

Perhaps male prostitution isn't for you?
I won't turn this debate into a free for all as i have manners, but there is something about you i hate. I browse this forum often and you are near the top of my list as being a total plank.I hate your posts,avatar and your username.You post nothing but useless crap and you bore me $h1tless.
Carry on and i'm gonna give you a hard time on here.

I won't turn this debate into a free for all as i have manners, but there is something about you i hate. I browse this forum often and you are near the top of my list as being a total plank.I hate your posts,avatar and your username.You post nothing but useless crap and you bore me $h1tless.

You can't go around making comments like that.

Not without disclosing the full list.

How can you hate Senator Clay Davis?

[video=youtube;lB-wRxSNU7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB-wRxSNU7o&feature=related[/video]

Back