• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I am annoyed at myself for not writing to the club to express my anger at the lousy food bar at block C.
Left early for the Boston game so I could visit the fish shop.
Long queue, so went into the ground for a burger.
Never done it before. I will not do it again.
Lifeless cold bun, cold burger, cold cheese, no onions. Weak coffee.
I have been to many away games. A burger bar in the ground, outside the stadium is always a hot treat.
Why can't we do that.?

Oasis reuniting. Of course that’s not hacking me off, but the oddballs it’s drawn out on social media, declaring who should and shouldn’t get access to tickets.

Born after 1990, you’re not allowed.

Live Forever/Wonderwall is your favourite track, you’re not allowed.

You own a mobile phone, you’ve got no ****ing chance.

Weird ****ing bunch 😂

Oasis reuniting. Of course that’s not hacking me off, but the oddballs it’s drawn out on social media, declaring who should and shouldn’t get access to said tickets.

Weird ****ing bunch 😂
456863722_10159579855726991_8991048242403960041_n.jpg

I am annoyed at myself for not writing to the club to express my anger at the lousy food bar at block C.
Left early for the Boston game so I could visit the fish shop.
Long queue, so went into the ground for a burger.
Never done it before. I will not do it again.
Lifeless cold bun, cold burger, cold cheese, no onions. Weak coffee.
I have been to many away games. A burger bar in the ground, outside the stadium is always a hot treat.
Why can't we do that.?

How can anyone claiming to be a Southend United fan not be aware of the quality of the burgers at Roots Hall?

There are entire threads on Shrimperzone about them.

The Mrs fell over at a BBQ Sunday afternoon and hurt her wrist. It was still painful Monday so I didn’t go to the Dagenham game so I could take her to minor injuries. She then decided it wasn’t that bad after it was too late to get to the game. Offered to take her again this morning and again she said it wasn’t so bad. Waits until I drive home for 70 minutes after a day in the office and then decides she needs to get it looked at. It’s a gorgeous evening and I’m sitting outside Colchester Hospital listening to crack heads screaming at the police.

Oasis reuniting. Of course that’s not hacking me off, but the oddballs it’s drawn out on social media, declaring who should and shouldn’t get access to tickets.

Weird ****ing bunch 😂
I'm certainly not a fan (but I was rather amused to see that they're calling it a European Tour (ok they're playing dates in Dublin which counts as Europe I suppose. :Winking:

Last edited:

Weird ****ing bunch 😂

Cardwell's transfer
Kensdale doing whatever he's done (allegedly)
Avanti West Coast Trains for being crap.
Being taken to Lidls and Hobby Craft this morning.
No Southend game to watch this afternoon.
Sunday roast at the Lakes Stambridge not available until Oct.

The list is endless.

Last edited:
In the queue for Oasis tickets all day, finally get through and find Ticketmaster have doubled the price of standing tickets at Heaton Park. Disgusting.

Same.

All well and good Oasis banging on about stopping touts, but when Ticketmaster jack their prices up during the sale, it’s ****ing criminal.

Dynamic pricing? They should wear masks, the theiving ****s

I got in at 15:30 and the prices of those left up the in gods of Wembley £305 per ticket.

Disgusting! Luckily I’m not that bothered, just thought I’d try because I like a few songs. Not a super fan. Got tickets to my favourite bands first ever tour of the UK in December. Seeing them twice in a week 🤣

I got in at 15:30 and the prices of those left up the in gods of Wembley £305 per ticket.

Disgusting! Luckily I’m not that bothered, just thought I’d try because I like a few songs. Not a super fan. Got tickets to my favourite bands first ever tour of the UK in December. Seeing them twice in a week 🤣
You can just go and see a tribute act at chinnerys, it'll be just as good and cost you twenty quid. I'll can guarantee you'll have a better night!

Back