• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Don't get too drawn into it @Berri36. A rule/lesson for me too.
I can, most times, recognise an unwelcoming argument (as opposed to a a discussion); some do rattle on.
And the ignore function is very useful (not so for the Moderators!).
My trouble is (among other issues), that I note that other posters have replied to an "ignored" person and on occasion I will have a "look-see" at what stirred the pot: usually confirms my use of Ignore.
And chill.......
Actual footie in less than a week.

Yep the Tyson thing was a joke going about. I wish people would stop labelling people far right that don't agree with them. I have said on here before that I hate the far right, and I hate the far left. They are as dangerous as each other. Rather than debate an issue, the normal thing is to call people far right. I'm surprised at you Cultist.
It's a hateful, transphobic "joke". It's hate speech, plain and simple. And you are spreading hate, bigotry, and lies by putting it about.

You're falling for and/or complicit in the lies of the parties pushing transphobic bigotry by linking to the situation of a woman who is not trans.

They are not content with attacking trans people, they are intent on attacking any woman who in their deranged obsession they see as "not feminine enough". And, tbh, it's no coincidence that their targets nearly all turn out not to be white.

And it's following exactly the same lines of attack that homophobia did in the 1980s and 1990s when I was growing up. I recognise what they're doing.

That is what you're helping to push. Combine that with your posting about "freaks" last week and I'm comfortable with concluding that you are viciously transphobic.

If you're surprised by that, you have clearly never paid any more attention to my opinions and posts than you have to any kind of reality.

Cultist, I have deleted the Tyson joke thing. The freaks comment I own up to. I apologise to you and anyone else I offended. The black and white thing is unfair, as I made comments about swimmer Lia Thomas, and she's white. My main gripe is men competing against women in sport, no matter what colour they are. From my side, it's fine for certain lefties to keep calling me right wing, and most shockingly a knuckle dragging far right. A certain poster keeps calling me far right every time I disagree with him. He seems to be on here just for that. For everyone's information, hopefully for the last time, I am far from the left, as I hate the far left, but not far right, as I hate them as well. I even came out to protest against the far right National Front in Southend in the 70s. We met in the Sutton Arms, and were supporting our black mates. I was with C.C.,,,T.M.,,,B.SK.,,,S.SK.,,,P.K. and Melvin and about 60 others. The police let them march through Southend shouting their stuff, and kettled us in up a side road. So nothing much happened. We are all different, and all have an opinion. Isn't that great. But personal insults when we don't agree isn't right. I'm far from perfect, and sometimes by big mouth gets me in trouble because I usually say what's on my mind, especially things happening here in the UK or around the world. I'm a very friendly bloke really, but tend to stick up for myself or others, and that doesn't help me. I apologise to all I have offended on here.

Cultist, I have deleted the Tyson joke thing. The freaks comment I own up to. I apologise to you and anyone else I offended. The black and white thing is unfair, as I made comments about swimmer Lia Thomas, and she's white. My main gripe is men competing against women in sport, no matter what colour they are. From my side, it's fine for certain lefties to keep calling me right wing, and most shockingly a knuckle dragging far right. A certain poster keeps calling me far right every time I disagree with him. He seems to be on here just for that. For everyone's information, hopefully for the last time, I am far from the left, as I hate the far left, but not far right, as I hate them as well. I even came out to protest against the far right National Front in Southend in the 70s. We met in the Sutton Arms, and were supporting our black mates. I was with C.C.,,,T.M.,,,B.SK.,,,S.SK.,,,P.K. and Melvin and about 60 others. The police let them march through Southend shouting their stuff, and kettled us in up a side road. So nothing much happened. We are all different, and all have an opinion. Isn't that great. But personal insults when we don't agree isn't right. I'm far from perfect, and sometimes by big mouth gets me in trouble because I usually say what's on my mind, especially things happening here in the UK or around the world. I'm a very friendly bloke really, but tend to stick up for myself or others, and that doesn't help me. I apologise to all I have offended on here.
So being called a 'woke lefty' was not an intended personal insult then! I say 'intended' because as far as I am concerned I would much rather be regarded as a cognisant human being than someone wilfully blind to reality.

Petrol at Sainsburys Rayleigh Weir is £1.38.9 ltr so a fill up seemed reasonable. Joined the queue and just about to get to a pump when a woman in a Fiat 500 came from the direction of Homebase and cut across the pavement in front of me to nick said next free pump.

Was yesterday evening actually but the bloody pikeys on the track between Wickford and Rayleigh stopping all trains from 8.30 for the rest of the evening. Had to get a cab from Billericay.
I'd got out of the HMRC stadium in one piece unable to celebrate our win and then that happens 😡

Petrol at Sainsburys Rayleigh Weir is £1.38.9 ltr so a fill up seemed reasonable. Joined the queue and just about to get to a pump when a woman in a Fiat 500 came from the direction of Homebase and cut across the pavement in front of me to nick said next free pump.
Hopefully the dosh she thinks she saved petrol will go towards wheel balancing or tracking repairs

Reactions: RHB
Back