• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So the latest horrendous attack on members of the public was carried out by a twice failed asylum seeker. Then granted asylum the third time after a sexual offence in 2018. WTF. Not only a chemical attack on a mother and two daughters, but he also smashed the 3 year old toddler hard on the floor twice. More people were hurt as they came to their rescue, including police. The mother and the 3 year have life changing injuries.

So the latest horrendous attack on members of the public was carried out by a twice failed asylum seeker. Then granted asylum the third time after a sexual offence in 2018. WTF. Not only a chemical attack on a mother and two daughters, but he also smashed the 3 year old toddler hard on the floor twice. More people were hurt as they came to their rescue, including police. The mother and the 3 year have life changing injuries.
What is the relevance of this person being an asylum seeker? Is it an attempt to portray all asylum seekers as dangerous criminals?

What is the relevance of this person being an asylum seeker? Is it an attempt to portray all asylum seekers as dangerous criminals?
It's very relevant. After the sex offence, he definitely shouldn't have been granted asylum. Even the woke news programs are saying that. And now we have a woman and toddler who have life changing injuries. Let alone the mental scars for all those involved. And we have a very dangerous man on the run.
People have had enough. In private they all speak out, but are scared too in public. I'm not. I say things as I see it. I know that every time I have a go at famous paedo's, or bad immigrants, you and Tangled who are leftie wokist's are going to defend these people. I know you will call me right wing, but I'm certainly not. The majority of people would never defend this type of person. Same as the horrific stabbings of the 3 young kids near their school in Ireland last year. And don't forget the 4 children aged between one and three that were stabbed in a park in France last summer. I will call it out no matter who did it, what religion or background they are, or anything else. Especially when defenceless, innocent kids are involved.

It's very relevant. After the sex offence, he definitely shouldn't have been granted asylum. Even the woke news programs are saying that. And now we have a woman and toddler who have life changing injuries. Let alone the mental scars for all those involved. And we have a very dangerous man on the run.
People have had enough. In private they all speak out, but are scared too in public. I'm not. I say things as I see it. I know that every time I have a go at famous paedo's, or bad immigrants, you and Tangled who are leftie wokist's are going to defend these people. I know you will call me right wing, but I'm certainly not. The majority of people would never defend this type of person. Same as the horrific stabbings of the 3 young kids near their school in Ireland last year. And don't forget the 4 children aged between one and three that were stabbed in a park in France last summer. I will call it out no matter who did it, what religion or background they are, or anything else. Especially when defenceless, innocent kids are involved.
What'a a"woke news programme" for you? (Incidentaklly I try and watch BBC,ITV and C4 News programmes on most days).It was of course an horrific attack-don't think anybody questions that.

What'a a"woke news programme" for you? (Incidentaklly I try and watch BBC,ITV and C4 News programmes on most days).It was of course an horrific attack-don't think anybody questions that.
The ones that beat about the bush. Won't report on certain subjects. Won't say it how it is. They will not call a terrorist attack, a terrorist attack. They will not call certain groups a terrorist organisation or network. Incidentally, this one may or may not be a terrorist attack as some reports are coming out that he knew the family. But whatever his motives, did he have to attack the kids.

Please try and avoid any further personal digs at other posters. Discuss, by all means, but any more playing the poster will be deleted.

So maybe for the sake of balance you would like to comment on the fatal stabbings in Bristol of two young teenage boys, apparently carried out by native Bristolians or does that not suit your agenda?

Back on topic. What’s hacking me off today is the same couple of slow learners constantly seeking to kick off a political debate. If you want to do that, head off to political comments sections of the media outlets of your choice.

Any more posts here which the mods feel are political / off topic will be deleted, as will any tiresome moans about the no politics policy.

Anyone who still can’t learn that simple ruleset might need a spell on moderated posting as a form of guided learning.

Back on topic. What’s hacking me off today is the same couple of slow learners constantly seeking to kick off a political debate. If you want to do that, head off to political comments sections of the media outlets of your choice.

Any more posts here which the mods feel are political / off topic will be deleted, as will any tiresome moans about the no politics policy.

Anyone who still can’t learn that simple ruleset might need a spell on moderated posting as a form of guided learning.
Ever seen the Monty Python Argument sketch?

I apologise Spaceman.

Back