• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Leaving my job in 5 weeks to relocate to sunnier climes, told the owner over a month ago in order to give him time to recruit (my contract says to provide 1 week notice!)

He’s now booked 3 weeks off to go on holiday leaving me in charge.

Can’t help feeling I’ve shot myself in the foot by trying to do the right thing.
It’s a lot of stress & hassle I can seriously do without 🙁

National League TV. Couldn't access the Gateshead game for some reason and asked them for a refund. Instead, they cancelled my monthly pass and refunded it. Despite numerous emails asking them to reinstate it all I get are generic automated replies without any relevance to the issue. On their website the option for a monthly pass of £22.50 seems to have disappeared with the only option to buy a match pass for £9,50. Has anyone else had similar problems?

National League TV. Couldn't access the Gateshead game for some reason and asked them for a refund. Instead, they cancelled my monthly pass and refunded it. Despite numerous emails asking them to reinstate it all I get are generic automated replies without any relevance to the issue. On their website the option for a monthly pass of £22.50 seems to have disappeared with the only option to buy a match pass for £9,50. Has anyone else had similar problems?
I've just popped over to France to have a look at the NL schedules and there is no sign of any monthly options, just a match day pass for Saturday.at £9.50. So it looks like they have removed the monthly option for the time being. It may reappear before the weekend.

I've just popped over to France to have a look at the NL schedules and there is no sign of any monthly options, just a match day pass for Saturday.at £9.50. So it looks like they have removed the monthly option for the time being. It may reappear before the weekend.
Imagine you'll be pleased to know that the season long option works fine. :Winking:

Thanks, I have been hoping it would for more than a week but can't get any sense out of them as I said

PG Tips. After years of ‘It’s the taste’ branding and pyramid tea bags they’ve reverted to square and changed the constituents. The new ones taste completely different and nowhere near as good. Fortunately one of the local supermarkets has a supply of old stock (at a healthy premium).

All of this done because the pyramid bags apparently started breaking up (but nothing to do with trying to save costs making them).

Also to all tea bag makere we are not fooled. We all know the 210 bag boxes are the same price as the old 240 bags you’ve been selling for eons.

I’ll switch to Yorkshire once pyramid supplies go.

PG Tips. After years of ‘It’s the taste’ branding and pyramid tea bags they’ve reverted to square and changed the constituents. The new ones taste completely different and nowhere near as good. Fortunately one of the local supermarkets has a supply of old stock (at a healthy premium).

All of this done because the pyramid bags apparently started breaking up (but nothing to do with trying to save costs making them).

Also to all tea bag makere we are not fooled. We all know the 210 bag boxes are the same price as the old 240 bags you’ve been selling for eons.

Stopped buying PG tips years ago when they reduced the amount of tea in a bag ,never bought any since !Just stopped buying Yorkshire taste so different now

Stopped drinking tea when I was about 10 after peering into my Nans teapot & seeing many old mildew teabags floating in insipid liquid. It put me off for life 🤢

I told the guy I work with that I won't be renewing my rolling month contract at the end of the month as I have secured a new contract elsewhere.

Given I told him in December this might happen if he wants to go for monthly rolling contracts (and I said I might have to leave at short notice), and that he got the other contractor to help with the job specs for our permanent replacements, I'm surprised how badly he's taken it.

Apparently he told the other contractor that it's a big blow. Personally I'm not arrogant enough to agree with him. No one person is bigger than an organisation.

Last edited:
Two weeks of contract remaining.

Manager has indicated he is renewing but agency don’t appear to be on the ball at all.

If contract expires I will lose access to many systems and requesting access again will be a nightmare.

If it happened I would probably walk rather than go through the pain again.

Back