• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ronnie O'Sullivan. Brilliant player but really comes out with some rubbish. Latest is that the venue of the Masters (Alexandra Palace) is "disgusting" and makes him "feel ill".

He also added that the iconic north London venue is "dirty" and that he "can't wait to get out of here"

"Everywhere is dirty. It's cold. It's freezing, I have to wear my coat everywhere. You go through car parks. There are bins. Honestly, it just makes me feel ill"

Heaven forbid you should walk through a car park. Now i've never been to a live snooker match (I prefer the TV angle, commentary and the ability to fall asleep and not get told off if I start snoring) but I'd hardly imagine its all dark, dingy and like a backstreet snooker hall above a bus station etc

Mrs RHB is now in full snot and splutter mode. The cough is still in embryonic stage but it's also coming. She's gone from 'normal' to snarling, grumpy Mrs RHB very quickly. Hopefully a few days in the warm will help. I can't wait for my turn!
Mr s RHB has very kindly passed on the Snot, splutter and sneezing package to me. There is obviously no end to her generosity. Good job we're not at home tomorrow as my 'watched every home game so far' record could have been in jeopardy.

Ronnie O'Sullivan. Brilliant player but really comes out with some rubbish. Latest is that the venue of the Masters (Alexandra Palace) is "disgusting" and makes him "feel ill".

He also added that the iconic north London venue is "dirty" and that he "can't wait to get out of here"

"Everywhere is dirty. It's cold. It's freezing, I have to wear my coat everywhere. You go through car parks. There are bins. Honestly, it just makes me feel ill"

Heaven forbid you should walk through a car park. Now i've never been to a live snooker match (I prefer the TV angle, commentary and the ability to fall asleep and not get told off if I start snoring) but I'd hardly imagine its all dark, dingy and like a backstreet snooker hall above a bus station etc
Sounds like he's been sniffing the Sellotape again

The best snooker player ever, but what a knob. The stuff he comes out with. Always complaining. Always having ago at professional snooker players that are not so attacking or slower than he is. The other week he came out with something about they should ban all rubbish or defensive players. He's so blessed he doesn't realise everyone can't play like he does. They are playing for a living, so have to play the best way that suits their talent, to get through rounds in tournaments. Each round is more wages. He was always moaning about the money. Barry Hearn used to tell him, stop moaning as I am going to make you a multi Millionaire in prize money alone. It was true, O'Sullivan is now worth an estimated £15Million. Ronnie admits that during tournaments he's not very social and doesn't mix with the players. The other players say he blanks them as he walks past. The only player that does it. The rest all chat to each other, or at least nod on the way past. The times he's said he's fed up with the game and giving up. The next week, he loves the game, and will play on as long as he can. Lol. His mood swings are up and down like a Yoyo. I think he has a screw loose.

State of the roads cracking up with massive potholes around Hockley/Hawkwell area.
Seems be getting really bad with all the wet & cold weather of late.☹️

Also one huge pothole near Ron’s driveway entrance on Benfleet Road - although admittedly I’m quite happy if he puts the wheels on his ****er-mobile in that one👍

State of the roads cracking up with massive potholes around Hockley/Hawkwell area.
Seems be getting really bad with all the wet & cold weather of late.☹️

Also one huge pothole near Ron’s driveway entrance on Benfleet Road - although admittedly I’m quite happy if he puts the wheels on his ****er-mobile in that one👍
My part of benfleet looks like it has been cluster bombed.

For some reason the National League table on BBC, Sky Sports and even our own website, were changed around half 10 this morning so that we have lost two points and our 12th spot! The tables on the National League website itself still show us at 12th with 34 points. Assume that someone pushed the wrong button on a centralised table, but no one seems interested in correcting it!

For some reason the National League table on BBC, Sky Sports and even our own website, were changed around half 10 this morning so that we have lost two points and our 12th spot! The tables on the National League website itself still show us at 12th with 34 points. Assume that someone pushed the wrong button on a centralised table, but no one seems interested in correcting it!
I'm hoping the NL have decided to reduce our points deduction to 8 but haven't told anyone else yet.

Back