• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I pretty much sit in the same spot in my house to (wirelessly) use my laptop but lately the network connection has become a lot more unstable with it constantly dropping out during the day but especially around the 5pm time

I pretty much sit in the same spot in my house to (wirelessly) use my laptop but lately the network connection has become a lot more unstable with it constantly dropping out during the day but especially around the 5pm time
Possible interference from a neighbour? It might be that someone close by has a new router and the signals are clashing. Its possible to check with WiFi checker apps.

You may need to change the channel you are using on your router.

And still showing as outstanding........FFS!

Think I'll do a mini series to highlight the incompetent jobs worth.
It's incredible nowadays how many things go wrong or go missing, and you can't speak to anyone to sort it out. They say to email, but emails just delay things as in a lot of businesses, they go unanswered. The old Hermes now called Evri, is a prime example. They don't answer emails, and you can't speak to anyone. The chat bot asks you questions, but the wrong questions. Goes around in loops(On purpose I think) Then says we can't help you today. So you need to speak to a human, but can't. In my case it was so frustrating, as I knew the longer my laptop was missing, the more chance one of their employees had stole it. I had to contact the CEO of Evri, (At least he responded), to get anywhere. A few weeks later they confirmed the not very old, 2nd hand laptop had gone missing(Stolen) from their Thurrock sorting depot. I still never got to speak to anyone by the way. Loads of email going back and forth.
For HMRC to operate like this is incredible.

Last edited:
Back