• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A 'ring of steel' is needed to be in place around the Cenetaph on Armistice Day.
The police are going to try and protect it with metal barriers and lots of police officers. Just as annoying is that veterans are being told not to wear their medals, as they may be attacked on their way to and from London, and that not only have poppy sellers been attacked, but reports coming in of people wearing poppy's being attacked. This country is a joke now, when medals, poppy sellers and people wearing poppy's are seen as offensive to some.

Last edited:
The police are going to try and protect it with metal barriers and lots of police officers. Just as annoying is that veterans are being told not to wear their medals, as they may be attacked on their way to and from London, and that not only have poppy sellers been attacked, but reports coming in of people wearing poppy's being attacked. This country is a joke now, when medals, poppy sellers and people wearing poppy's are seen as offensive to some.
Saw A female Wesh MP wearing a white poppy alongside the tradirional red one on QT Thursday night.I was impressed.

Last edited:
Next door neighbours are now Newcastle fans! Total idiots have never been to a game, aren’t from Newcastle and only started supporting them when the Arabs took over. At least once a week they’re on the sofa shouting at the TV.

Worst of all they were Chelsea fans before that!

Tossers!

Fireworks on any night other than Bonfire Night or New Years Eve. Should be banned. My dog's currently going berserk at some.
As a dog owner I'm anti fireworks as well, but it was Diwali yesterday and those who celebrate use fireworks. Its proximity to 5th November often causes people to think it's just arseholes doing it for a laugh.

Reactions: RHB
A long time friend, who is Jewish, and she is not a nervous person, told me how concerned she and her family are for their safety even here in Southend. She had someone in Sainsburys, a stranger, point out her cross of St David necklace and remark on how it should be hidden away.the comment may be good intentions but equally it is an easy to understand sign of tensions in OUR community.
She had extended family, that she had never met, murdered in Israel.

As a dog owner I'm anti fireworks as well, but it was Diwali yesterday and those who celebrate use fireworks. Its proximity to 5th November often causes people to think it's just arseholes doing it for a laugh.
I believe today is last day of Diwali so hopefully it will stop from tonight..........until the New Year.

Back