• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Four coach loads of Leeds fans stopped of in Loughborough. The town is a designated drinking area for teams playing Leicester.

The punters ranged from regular older fans wearing club merchandise to youngsters in tatty Stone Island with bad moustaches.

Guess which group smashed up a bus shelter and started intimidating local shoppers?

I watched the action from a small craft beer establishment and you could tell the older Leeds fans in there were embarrassed.

The landlord told me Newcastle are the worst visitors and riot police are deployed when they are in town.

Four coach loads of Leeds fans stopped of in Loughborough. The town is a designated drinking area for teams playing Leicester.

The punters ranged from regular older fans wearing club merchandise to youngsters in tatty Stone Island with bad moustaches.

Guess which group smashed up a bus shelter and started intimidating local shoppers?

I watched the action from a small craft beer establishment and you could tell the older Leeds fans in there were embarrassed.

The landlord told me Newcastle are the worst visitors and riot police are deployed when they are in town.
I have felt the same, on more than a few occasions, when away following us.

I can understand the media attempting to get the 'feel good' factor across, but to many households, financially Christmas must be a nightmare?.
Not just financially. I always feel for those who lost their loved ones around Christmas. For them this can be a sad occasion and now they get two months of forced festivities shoved down their throats reminding them of their loss. All so retailers can guilt people into buying more things they don’t need and create yet more landfill.

Al Murray is at the Cliffs Pavilion on 3rd February. No seats available for the evening show and the afternoon matinee doesn't have two seats together and we're at home to Gateshead. Totally gutted.

Al Murray is at the Cliffs Pavilion on 3rd February. No seats available for the evening show and the afternoon matinee doesn't have two seats together and we're at home to Gateshead. Totally gutted.
Check again in the week before the show. There are usually returns.

Reactions: RHB

Tickets went on sale months ago. I got mine in may

Thant's cheered me up no end, thank you.

Sorry. Don't look at what's making me happy thread in Feb when I'll write my review.

Might be worth giving them a call to see if they have a wait list or something. Booking nearly a year ahead there will inevitably be returns. I'll stick you on my wait list if something happens that means we can't attend!

Reactions: RHB
Received a PCN (1st November) for a non-payment of Dartford Crossing (according to them) made on the 14th August
Not sure if it's the same with Dartford toll - but pretty certain with parking they only have 28 days to issue PCN.

If you have legal cover with some insurance might be worth giving them a call or spend an hour or 2 on Google.

Back