• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

They're saying it's unlikely he acted alone. It was at night. It would have been a big chainsaw. A powerful torch would be needed, unless a moped or motorbike was used. Apparently accessible by foot or 2 wheels.

If a jab is putting you in hospital and you need a 'booster' every few months, I'd suggest it's not very good...
Yep- but trust me it’s a difficulty decision to make as a son, telling your mum that you do mot recommend having the booster. If she dies from covid then it’s ‘my fault’ as I told her not to have the booster.

Is that cowardly on my part- yes, but trust be if you haven’t been there it’s not as black/white as it sounds

My daughter - an A&E doctor has recommended she doesn’t have the booster , but again I don’t want to put out on her , than Nan made the decision on your day so.

Mum has agreed now not to have another booster, I have made her write it down how crap she feels so that it’s in black and white and she doesn’t forget ( she forgets that it has put her in hospital twice).

Getting old is ****

This !! I love that f****** tree ! 🌲

Sycamore Gap tree at Hadrian's Wall 'felled overnight' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-66947040
A few year ago we stayed at a place that overlooked the Sycamore gap and walked some of HDrians wall . It truly is (was) incredible.
Unless he has mental health issues or there are some circumstances that I can’t fathom then I hope he , and anyone else involved suffer from this .

Reactions: jnl
Yep- but trust me it’s a difficulty decision to make as a son, telling your mum that you do mot recommend having the booster. If she dies from covid then it’s ‘my fault’ as I told her not to have the booster.

Is that cowardly on my part- yes, but trust be if you haven’t been there it’s not as black/white as it sounds

My daughter - an A&E doctor has recommended she doesn’t have the booster , but again I don’t want to put out on her , than Nan made the decision on your day so.

Mum has agreed now not to have another booster, I have made her write it down how crap she feels so that it’s in black and white and she doesn’t forget ( she forgets that it has put her in hospital twice).

Getting old is ****
Out of interest, why is your daughter advising against the booster? Genuine question as I prefer to listen to a A&E doctor rather than a tin foil hat wearer.

Out of interest, why is your daughter advising against the booster? Genuine question as I prefer to listen to a A&E doctor rather than a tin foil hat wearer.
Good question, and I think my answer has been taken out of context.

She advises ‘my mum’ (89) should not have the booster.
It has put her in hospital twice for 3-4 days as she got so bad after having it. The second time I didn’t think she would be coming home.
She doesn’t go out a lot and so the chances of catching Covid are (potentially) lower for her

for my mum the risk/reward doesn’t stake up.
My in laws ( my daughters other grandparents) have had the booster and my daughter recommended them too as it doesn’t impact them in the same way.

My wife , myself, son and daughter are all vaccinated. My daughter HATES the anti vax brigades - who haven’t had to see inside our hospitals.

Good question, and I think my answer has been taken out of context.

She advises ‘my mum’ (89) should not have the booster.
It has put her in hospital twice for 3-4 days as she got so bad after having it. The second time I didn’t think she would be coming home.
She doesn’t go out a lot and so the chances of catching Covid are (potentially) lower for her

for my mum the risk/reward doesn’t stake up.
My in laws ( my daughters other grandparents) have had the booster and my daughter recommended them too as it doesn’t impact them in the same way.

My wife , myself, son and daughter are all vaccinated. My daughter HATES the anti vax brigades - who haven’t had to see inside our hospitals.
Thanks for the reply, makes perfect sence to me.

Reactions: RHB
Just read this on Sky news.
Some people are beneath contempt, heartless morons grinning away in these photos👎😡
These are the duckheads

383346276_877620400392348_8287231316419140066_n.jpg

384781217_877620393725682_5768737948315497482_n.jpg

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back