• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hooyu, a company owned by an American outfit called Mitek. They have contracts with many British banks who have outsourced proof of ID to them. In itself this is worrying that customers' confidential info gets into third party hands, but even worse they are hopelessly inefficient as a TrustPilot survey shows with 89% of reviewers giving them one star and zero is not an option. I had first hand experience today trying to upload photo and passport info for my HSBC account and wasted hours in the fruitless attempts to get it to work. The UK really is a shambles wherever you look.

I am being quoted £500 to insure a Fiesta ST Line 95.

Probably due to a questionable car park incident earlier this year

I was quoted £1200 renewal by Hastings for my car. The car itself is worth no more than £900 on the market.

But I did manage to find a quote with Aviva for just over £800, only my second year of driving so not too bad.

Moved to NFU mutual about 5 years ago. Very reasonable, great customer service, interest free monthly DD and my premium goes down every year.

Back