• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Makes my blood boil, how pathetic?. The strong arm of the law???. Surprised he didn't ask if they wanted a cup of tea to keep warm??.

I get sent a few of these from my old Army mates, this one took the biscuit. I'm not quite sure who is the law these days, the Police are as WOKE as they come.

If I was to sit on a public highway on my own in protest for blueblueblue rights, I would have been dragged away by the scruff of my neck.

OPEC decided a few days ago to cut production of oil to push up the global price so fuel will start getting more expensive again as forecourts run out of the cheaper stock. The sooner we can stop relying on these weasels the better.
I didn't know that but wondered why it was going up.again.Looks like the £2 litre maybe returning

BT broadband! More than useless!
Please don't be like your rival and claim you could run everything and land a plane!
I seriously would not want to be on that plane
:Angry:

BT broadband! More than useless!
Please don't be like your rival and claim you could run everything and land a plane!
I seriously would not want to be on that plane
:Angry:
We have them. Annoying they offer new customers deals that are 20 pounds cheaper a month than what current ones can renew on

Electric. Told Curry's I thought it was a bit steep. It all goes onto my account with them but even so, came as a bit of a shock.
Very steep, we have a Bosch electric double oven which is now the 2nd such one in 25 years. Changed it over myself, with a mate, they are heavy, but it wasn't too technical. Are they also taking away the old?

2 people managed to get themselves on the Dartford bridge I'm some sort of protest no doubt causing misery to others trying go about their daily business

2 people managed to get themselves on the Dartford bridge I'm some sort of protest no doubt causing misery to others trying go about their daily business
Apparently a height as well. I'm assuming they gave climbed up one of the supports. Police have closed due to the complexities of getting them down at height.

1665988565688.png

Just make sure noones filming and a couple of tasers. If the road surface doesn't break their fall at least they have the safety net if the water.

Mindless idiots causing misery for everyone just trying to go about their lives.

Back