• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is it still good?
Yeah food is really nice, I use to prefer cafe Massala in Thorpe Bay but they have increased their prices a few times recently and it’s not as nice as it used to be.

Yak and yeti next to the elms also tasty

Yeah food is really nice, I use to prefer cafe Massala in Thorpe Bay but they have increased their prices a few times recently and it’s not as nice as it used to be.

Yak and yeti next to the elms also tasty
Have been to the Y&Y a couple of times and would agree.

I used to live near Leigh Tandoori, which used to be decent, not been there for over 10 years

Car theft in Southend.

One of our immediate neighbours had her car (15 plate Ford Fiesta) stolen from outside her house overnight yesterday. It seems they are current targets as they are easy to break into. The police have told her there has been a spate of car thefts across the borough recently. So, remember to lock your cars, use Faraday bags for keyless cars and remember to use a wheel lock where available.

The complete and utter clowns in the payroll department of the agency I used to contract through.

They have failed to pay me on time at least 50% of weeks this financial year.

I find it most disappointing with the Womens FA with these prices (we expect it with the Men). Thw Womens prices are just stupid, they're trying to promote the WSL, Euros (which were amazing) yet they're charging girls the same price, I don't get it.

By the way, if anyone is interested, the WSL attendances have doubled for the first game since last season.The BBC website are now showing attendances which they've never done before.

Back