• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Castle Spice, in Hadleigh - my favourite Indian Restaurant has had to close down due to escalating cost of living.

Need to find another curry house in Leigh…

7°c outside at the moment and the lounge registering 17°c. Bloody freezing in comparison with recent temperatures. Time to put the shorts away?

We were told several years ago that we have to call out patients “ clients”
“I said prostitute’s have clients we have patients”
We had to move from calling those we worked with clients to service users. I asked a colleague we worked with in the police force what he called his "service users".
Scrotes was his answer

People asking on Facebook which shops are open tomorrow....for goodness sake, just be prepared for a day without the shops being open for once! How these people would have coped when shops were never open on a Sunday I do not know!
The same people that have mobile phone meltdown when there is no signal or wifi

People asking on Facebook which shops are open tomorrow....for goodness sake, just be prepared for a day without the shops being open for once! How these people would have coped when shops were never open on a Sunday I do not know!
Why would anyone rely on Facebook for anything?

Reactions: GBJ
We were told several years ago that we have to call out patients “ clients”
“I said prostitute’s have clients we have patients”
Sorry Tinks, you can't say that. You can't say prostitute's. Even though it's said to be the oldest profession in the world(And before anyone quips, I genuinely have never used one). They are now to be referred to as sex workers. If we're not allowed to say Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, I suppose prostitute's had no chance of not being changed. This Country has gone nuts Tinks. Things were fine and we knew where we stood, before all this change things and descriptions in case they offend. They offend and annoy me by being changed.

Sorry Tinks, you can't say that. You can't say prostitute's. Even though it's said to be the oldest profession in the world(And before anyone quips, I genuinely have never used one). They are now to be referred to as sex workers. If we're not allowed to say Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, I suppose prostitute's had no chance of not being changed. This Country has gone nuts Tinks. Things were fine and we knew where we stood, before all this change things and descriptions in case they offend. They offend and annoy me by being changed.
Totally agree. As I will continue to say the batsmen has played a nice shot that is fielded by third man.

Back