• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Getting off this Dyer argument (see what I did there :winking: ) and onto a disgusting article I have just read.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2518074/RSPCA-inspectors-horror-family-SPARED-jail-leaving-8-puppies-starve-death.html

These people need a good kicking. That is sick! And in Melton Mowbray too which has the DAC (Defence Animal Centre) if they couldn't cope with the pups then they should of got in touch with them and they would of helped.

****ing sick ***** I hope they die a nasty death the scumbags!

I think I've answered that. Kermode a "keyboard warrior?" He's a broadcaster and journalist - hardly anonymous.

Mate, I'm going to make this as simple as possible for you.... Which of these are more important:

A) Providing food & a roof over the heads of your wide & 3 children

OR

B) pursuing a serious acting role, (which will probably mean less regular income) to appease critics

Mate, I'm going to make this as simple as possible for you.... Which of these are more important:

A) Providing food & a roof over the heads of your wide & 3 children

OR

B) pursuing a serious acting role, (which will probably mean less regular income) to appease critics

It's not really an either/or situation though is it? He probably has the financial stability to move into more serious roles if he so wanted to.

Errr No.

I see you've swerved the question aswell? Lol

I didn't know I was supposed to answer it.

Providing for your family is obviously more important. How you choose to do that is still open for criticism though.

If he has the opportunity to move to different roles (and I don't see why he wouldn't, some of his acting is pretty decent and he's worked in theatre and on Eastenders) then why not give it a go and get Kermode to eat his words? He has some talent, and probably has a lot of cash in the bank, but to many it just looks like he's pretty lazy and not fussed about stretching himself.

I didn't know I was supposed to answer it.

Providing for your family is obviously more important. How you choose to do that is still open for criticism though.

If he has the opportunity to move to different roles (and I don't see why he wouldn't, some of his acting is pretty decent and he's worked in theatre and on Eastenders) then why not give it a go and get Kermode to eat his words? He has some talent, and probably has a lot of cash in the bank, but to many it just looks like he's pretty lazy and not fussed about stretching himself.

Thing is, he is typecast at the moment, so moving into more serious roles is obviously going to be harder. Maybe Eastenders will change people's perceptions of him, but even with a show like Eastenders, he'll be typecast from that.

Maybe he is lazy, I don't know. But even still, seems weird to hate a man, who's done nothing personal to you, and is just making the best of his options. Not necessarily directing that at you, but his haters as a whole, btw

I hear you brother.

4472115+_bee8f105736c00bf2dcf6f5bff5e8808.png

I see you've swerved my question though? How very political of you. What would you rather do: provide food/shelter for your family, by whatever means you could? Or stick to your principles/dreams to appease internet & TV critics?? :sherlock:

I'm not really sure I can buy this argument about Danny Dyer's family being on the breadline.

I'm sure he's a really nice bloke, looks after his gran etc. After all he's a W*** H** fan, probably knew the Krays and say what you like about them, lovely fellas, always looked after their own...

Back