• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Now it's bad enough I have to sit through 2 hours of the misery fest that is Eastenders, I now have been told that the world's biggest helmet Danny Dyer is joining the cast. :angry:

Apples and ferking pears, awwwrrriiiggghhhttt geezer.

Please shoot me.

dannydyertweet.jpg

Another reason not to watch it. Hate it when people talk about shows like that and say things like "how dare she do that!", I know how dare that script writer make that character do that in a fake show.

Sitting at work with a painful head and stomach. Something is going to happen, but not entirely sure out of which orifice(s).

Is this the first time this thread has got to the 2nd page?

Xbox being stupid, can't sign in to Xbox Live because they rejected my password even when I changed it. Still rejecting the password so can't do anything on there now because of it. What genius thought of that!?

Can't use LoveFilm, 4OD or iPlayer on there and can't play any games where the saved data is connected to my xbox account.

I hate the fact that after weeks of trying to get through to the tax people i have been told that i am not eligible for working tax credit even though i work my arse off doing 60 hour weeks paying my way yet my ex who hasn't worked once since she left school got a job 1 day a week and gets £75 a week and all her bills paid in benefit.

Government slags

Rant over

With my new position I am a "flexible" worker, ie no fixed desk just a laptop and hope for the best. Now, there's a number of us in the part of the building I'm assigned and much like people who put road cones outside their house in the attempt to stop people parking there, these people have left their laptops on their desk, all wired up, as if they've come in early and claimed the desk, only to arrive at 9am when I've been shunted from desk to desk since 8.15.

:angry:

With my new position I am a "flexible" worker, ie no fixed desk just a laptop and hope for the best. Now, there's a number of us in the part of the building I'm assigned and much like people who put road cones outside their house in the attempt to stop people parking there, these people have left their laptops on their desk, all wired up, as if they've come in early and claimed the desk, only to arrive at 9am when I've been shunted from desk to desk since 8.15.

Work late, pinch all the laptops and eBay them.

Work late, pinch all the laptops and eBay them.

Lol, I would if they didn't have a really irritating PGP encryption that is REALLY unforgiving if you get your logon password wrong.

And oh yeah, my bath is leaking and it's was only installed a year ago and getting hold of the cowboys who installed it will be nigh-on impossible.

Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

:smiles:

Lady, if you want to try and push onto the tram while myself and others are still getting off - then I will push you, hard. Don't shout at me like I'm in the wrong. Several years of using the London Underground have sharpened my elbows!

Laptop seems to enjoy munching through hard drives. Had it replaced 3-4 months ago and it's gone again. While it was being fixed a new hard drive was fitted to it and after reinstalling windows it decided to start destroying that one immediately on shut down.

2 options, either replace the hard drive and hope it doesn't destroy this one or class the laptop as "dead" and get a new one. Something tells me the first option won't work .... :'(

The sexism of office dress codes - ok, I no longer have to wear a tie, but I still have to dress in a smart shirt, trousers an shoes. However it seems some of the women in my office can wear what they damn well please - from dark denim jeans to purple Converse trainers. If I tried wearing trainers I don't think my boss would be too impressed. :angry:

Are they German?

Lady, if you want to try and push onto the tram while myself and others are still getting off - then I will push you, hard. Don't shout at me like I'm in the wrong. Several years of using the London Underground have sharpened my elbows!

There's a lady that sometimes gets on my morning train. She's the type of person that thinks we should all queue up nicely. If she's at the front when the train arrives, and the door isn't right in front of her, then she'll sigh and feign annoyance if someone should have the cheek to get on the train before her. She's now got to the stage that as the train is about to stop moving she'll stand right in front of you to ensure she's the first on. I wouldn't mind, but there's always plenty of seats!

To get my own back one time I didn't hold the door to the first class section open, and it sprang back right into her! (I should explain that there are first class sections on the trains, but FCC don't run a first class service so anyone can sit there.)

Is this the first time this thread has got to the 2nd page?

Xbox being stupid, can't sign in to Xbox Live because they rejected my password even when I changed it. Still rejecting the password so can't do anything on there now because of it. What genius thought of that!?

Can't use LoveFilm, 4OD or iPlayer on there and can't play any games where the saved data is connected to my xbox account.

Done the same to me and keeps doing this every few weeks. Proper annoying.

Done the same to me and keeps doing this every few weeks. Proper annoying.

Went on it yesterday and managed to log in straight away. Also whatever disk I put in it fails to recognise it and refuses to play it. At the moment I have an Xbox that refuses to read disks, a dead PS3 (although it is several years old), laptop that enjoys burning through hard drives, a phone that has water damage and takes minutes to empty it's battery and another phone that is locked to a network I don't want to use but the *******s don't want to unlock it for me after a few attempts of asking.

There's a lady that sometimes gets on my morning train.

If we're talking about ladies on trains, one (sort of moan) was when I was travelling home. Now I travel 1 stop, it takes about 3 mins, I don't sit down. However lots of people stand up at MK station to race off at the next. This one woman (and probably younger than me) gets up and stands next to me and has the gall to have a go about the loudness of my Ipod music. I maintain my coolness and ignore the hag as another commuter roll their eyes.

Listen love, if I was sitting next to you on a long journey of COURSE I would turn it down, but it's one ferking STOP! Go boil your head.

As an aside, I saw the same woman last night and as she stood to get up a station early my Ipod shuffled to the loudest Thrash/Rap choonage of Anthrax/PE in her honour. I made sure my Ipod was turned up to 11.

People who ask for stupid addresses when getting in my taxi, then think its their job to give me directions. I have done the knowledge, I have a sat nav for out of the area addresses and a map system on my radio set that works as a sat nav. I know where the train stations are so stop giving me directions.

People who ask for stupid addresses when getting in my taxi, then think its their job to give me directions. I have done the knowledge, I have a sat nav for out of the area addresses and a map system on my radio set that works as a sat nav. I know where the train stations are so stop giving me directions.

Never taken the *cough* scenic route Jas? Tourists are money :winking:

Back