• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yesterday morning Running late due to my inability to resist just one more press of the snooze button, end up racing to the station. Naturaly I miss my train by seconds and have to wait for the next one. it arrives get on it, and take my seat in the carriage. Start to empty my pockets into my bag; keys, phone, work phone, wallet, and errrr whats this, oh crap, my partners house and car keys, which she needs to use to get to work in the next 15 minutes. Leap off the train as it's preparing to pull off and race back home; burst in, blustered, breathing heavy with sweaty shirt clinging to my gut - 'don't panic I've got your car keys'.

The reply; 'Oh. It's ok I don't need them, thought as we're seeing Arctic Monkeys tonight, assumed we'd be drinking so I'm get the bus to work this morning, I did tell you last night.'

I didn't bother racing back to the station as was already ridiculousy late by now. Just slowly, forlornly sauntered back, dragging my feet, allowing the tears to roll down my cheeks. **** You Monday. **** you.

Yesterday morning Running late due to my inability to resist just one more press of the snooze button, end up racing to the station. Naturaly I miss my train by seconds and have to wait for the next one. it arrives get on it, and take my seat in the carriage. Start to empty my pockets into my bag; keys, phone, work phone, wallet, and errrr whats this, oh crap, my partners house and car keys, which she needs to use to get to work in the next 15 minutes. Leap off the train as it's preparing to pull off and race back home; burst in, blustered, breathing heavy with sweaty shirt clinging to my gut - 'don't panic I've got your car keys'.

The reply; 'Oh. It's ok I don't need them, thought as we're seeing Arctic Monkeys tonight, assumed we'd be drinking so I'm get the bus to work this morning, I did tell you last night.'

I didn't bother racing back to the station as was already ridiculousy late by now. Just slowly, forlornly sauntered back, dragging my feet, allowing the tears to roll down my cheeks. **** You Monday. **** you.

This properly sucks the big one!

Trying to access my Coral account form Spain to find my account is locked. On further investigation by email, as they don't do business in Coral my account has been locked. Why not provide a screen explaining this rather than locking the account? Tried my sportingbet.com account. It immediately re-directs to their Spanish version, in Spanish. My username and password don't work on the Spanish version. Two accounts to close today.

Trying to access my Coral account form Spain to find my account is locked. On further investigation by email, as they don't do business in Coral my account has been locked. Why not provide a screen explaining this rather than locking the account? Tried my sportingbet.com account. It immediately re-directs to their Spanish version, in Spanish. My username and password don't work on the Spanish version. Two accounts to close today.

The Spanish market has recently become regulated, meaning companies have to apply for a licence to operate in Spain. I'm assuming Coral haven't bothered to go through that process, while Sportingbet have (Ladbrokes have too).

The Spanish market has recently become regulated, meaning companies have to apply for a licence to operate in Spain. I'm assuming Coral haven't bothered to go through that process, while Sportingbet have (Ladbrokes have too).
I didn't have a problem that they don't do business there, but being directed to a screen telling me so would have been better than simply locking the account.

Dell Premier website.

Need to order some equipment and the site wont let me add anything to basket to order it. Rang customer support in Dehli and been promised a callback in next 3 hours.

Awesome.

This reminds me of a time some years ago.

Firstly we had locked ourselves out, so had to break a window to get in, the one next to the kitchen door, which allowed me to open the back door. Cost £60.

A week or two later, leaving for work I look at the wife who turns and says she has left the keys indoors again. Bollocks. This time Im going to be clever, rather than break the big window I choose the smaller window above, clever eh ? So I break it and then realise that even with a broken window the way the window opens means Im still unable to get my arm in. So I have to break the bigger window as well. Nice.

Still thats not the best bit. I then gain entry after breaking two windows, go to the hook and the keys not there. Where is it? Its in the wife's handbag which is in her hand and has been all along.:angry:

I didn't have a problem that they don't do business there, but being directed to a screen telling me so would have been better than simply locking the account.

You're right of course. Wouldn't take much for them to have a page up informing you why they couldn't take your business from a given location.

Sarfend High Street!?! Sarfend Lowlife Alley! Clouds of cannabis smoke, speedway cycle track, X factor buskers/beggars, multi linguistic swearing , especially loud into mobile fones. Paving being taken up/down again. And if you love a good selection of £ shops it is the place to come to. Happy days...........................NOT

The key saga continues....on the train, get a call from Mrs Blue_Wes, I've locked myself out. Well, mini-Mrs Blue_Wes locked her out as they were readying for the school run, puppy and all. Get off the train, wait for one heading back home. Another call, managed to get in with her Mum's coathanger.

****ing Keys.

Edit: At least we didn't smash all the windows in. *Looks at a boarded up Jam Towers*

Seems like all those parents who had their kids off school today decided to take them to the pub for lunch! We'd planned lunch at the Roebuck and it was full with some very badly behaved kids in, selfish mothers who couldn't give a damn about other people!

Back