• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Flat caps

why are they apparently fashionable? i dont understand?

If you are a Farmer, Cockney Mobster or West Ham fan, i suppose i can understand, but otherwise why?!?

Dropped my phone in the sink and it seems not to have liked it at all which of course was entirley my fault.
Thought I would seek a bit of advice to see if anything could be done to salvage the phone by going into
the shop of my network provider only to be served (in the loosest sense of the work) by an Eastern European
girl who was whilst quite fit was totally usless at her job as she just shrugged her shoulders a couple of times
and told me 'phones do not like water'.

Dropped my phone in the sink and it seems not to have liked it at all which of course was entirley my fault.
Thought I would seek a bit of advice to see if anything could be done to salvage the phone by going into
the shop of my network provider only to be served (in the loosest sense of the work) by an Eastern European
girl who was whilst quite fit was totally usless at her job as she just shrugged her shoulders a couple of times

My missus dropped my old phone in the bath and after a day or so it worked fine for a good couple of years after. In fact only recently upgraded it.

yeah but she was quite fit.

At least she was right .....

What I've heard works well is a bowl of rice and put your phone in that. I've lost 2 phones to water damage and wish I knew about the rice thing before.

Solicitors. What a useless bunch of individuals. If I ask you to query something with the other partys solicitors I don't expect you to sit on those questions for 10 days before you do anything with them. :angry::punch:

Warning the loafers who play XBox (I kid you not) near me during work hours that David Higgins (Chairman of NR) and the Transport Secretary are in the building and getting a reply of "so what".

****wits.

Warning the loafers who play XBox (I kid you not) near me during work hours that David Higgins (Chairman of NR) and the Transport Secretary are in the building and getting a reply of "so what".

****wits.

Sounds like they run a tight ship at your place.

Get an hour for lunch and it's the usual crowd who play FIFA....a little bit too long if I was their boss.

Gotta really agree with them here mate, So what? You can't police how people wish to spend their time during their lunch break!! Are there any rules which say you CAN'T play Xbox on your break? As long as they aren't breaching company rules or doing anything illegal, then I can't see the fuss?

Cant all be company men mate! :thumbsup:

Don't see what the problem is with a bit of XBox at lunchtime, at least they're not racking up posts on SZ during work time!:winking:

Don't see what the problem is with a bit of XBox at lunchtime, at least they're not racking up posts on SZ during work time!:winking:

MK Shrimpers post count is not far off overflowing a 16 bit signed integer.

I wish this woman would stop stalking me *sigh*

kcccix.jpg

Back