• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Indeed! Next available tests in Southend are in March, its only open 2/3 days a week ridiculous!
Why don't you look at Basildon. My daughter failed her driving test at Southend last week and is now booked in for another at Basildon in 4 weeks time as the next available test in Southend was February I think!!

It worries me that there are people out there who took several attempts at passing their test.

A car is a dangerous weapon in incompetent hands and a menace to the public.

In my opinion anyone failing their driving test should have their licence revoked and be restricted from driving anything other than a pair of heelies.

It worries me that there are people out there who took several attempts at passing their test.

A car is a dangerous weapon in incompetent hands and a menace to the public.

In my opinion anyone failing their driving test should have their licence revoked and be restricted from driving anything other than a pair of heelies.

Statistically those who pass first time cause more accidents, death, global warming and probably contibuted to the spread of AIDS or something.... :unsure:

General Strike in Spain today and I can't get into Sabadell to do a few lucrative company classes this afternoon.Still I can express my solidarity with the workers by staying/working at home.

Immigration - I want to live in a country where national identity is key not an after thought

Black cultural influence on younger kids- just plain stupid and wrong, take your stupid ****ing black words and **** off somewhere else and as for the white kids who act like it they should be shot

Black cultural influence on younger kids- just plain stupid and wrong, take your stupid ****ing black words and **** off somewhere else and as for the white kids who act like it they should be shot

Yeah them Beatles and their African music. I blame the influence of Jazz.

What about US cultural influence, which is far greater (in terms of quantity, not necessarily quality)?

General Strike in Spain today and I can't get into Sabadell to do a few lucrative company classes this afternoon.Still I can express my solidarity with the workers by staying/working at home.

Not if you're working surely. Shouldn't you be out marching?

I think you may be confusing your Ramsey MacDonalds and your Ronald McDonalds.

One presided over millions unemployed, the other employs millions.

I think you may be confusing your Ramsey MacDonalds and your Ronald McDonalds.

One presided over millions unemployed, the other employs millions.

Whilst decimating rain forests, farmers, and polluting the world with plastic boxes and endangering the lives of many millions with their (alleged) food. I'm (not) loving it (it tastes like ****).

Not if you're working surely. Shouldn't you be out marching?

Ha!The demonstrations are all in the center of town.Can't get there because we live out in the sticks and there's no public transport today(except for a partial service at rush hours).
I always used to support General Strikes here as an employee(but it's a different ballgame when you're a freelance).

Last edited:
Ha!The demonstration's are all in the center of town.Can't get there because we live out in the sticks and there's no public transport today(except for a partial service at rush hours).
I always used to support General Strikes here as an employee(but it's a different ballgame when you're a freelance).

The demonstration's what?

Do you mis-teach business English or American?

The demonstration's what?

Do you mis-teach business English or American?

Typo.Lighten up.:raspberry:
Btw,the correct linguistic terms are B.E.(British English)and A.E.(American English).My favourite acronym though is B.A.E.(Black American English).However, I suspect Trueblue may not be amused.:winking:

Back