• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Arseholes on planes who continue to use phones and laptops when told to stop, ready for take off. I am guessing the reali risks are slim to negligible but is your life really that important that that bit of work, text or Whatsaapp message can't wait.

Stupid Nintendo 64 AI that spams the **** out of moves like Fire Spin on Pokemon Stadium (a move that I can use 5 times and I'm lucky to get to hit 3 times) on my double-resistant Pokemon, effectively locking the entire battle up for up to 5 turns a time (and invariably 5 turns a time) as he uses Fire Spin on my water-type pokemon, doing 5 points damage a turn if he's lucky, while I'm frantically trying to Surf the ******* to hell.

Gah.

** If anyone that doesn't/didn't have kids that played the Nintendo 64 understands this, I salute you.

Stupid Nintendo 64 AI that spams the **** out of moves like Fire Spin on Pokemon Stadium (a move that I can use 5 times and I'm lucky to get to hit 3 times) on my double-resistant Pokemon, effectively locking the entire battle up for up to 5 turns a time (and invariably 5 turns a time) as he uses Fire Spin on my water-type pokemon, doing 5 points damage a turn if he's lucky, while I'm frantically trying to Surf the ******* to hell.

Gah.

** If anyone that doesn't/didn't have kids that played the Nintendo 64 understands this, I salute you.

Life's a bitch!

Gah.

I have kids that play pokemon aged 8 11 and 14 but if my 20 yr old or 22 yr old played pokemon then that would hack me off.

Disney buying the rights to Star Wars. These are not the films you are looking for. :facepalm:

Yeah because Disney really ****ed up Pixar and Marvel Studios....

Oh no they didn't, they let them get on with making some great films (Wall-E, Up, Toy Story 3, Avengers)! They'll do the same with Lucasfilm & Star Wars.

****ing Halloween. **** off and hang on some other dumb *******'s doorbell you gits. This person's more likely to kick you off his lawn than give you any sweets.

Nah. I'm turning that into a moan. Underuse of the happy thread. I'm sorting that with a bump.

Most things are still wonderful, however, on our final night at the hotel we happened to have the "pleasure" of a non-resident party of 6 on the table next to ours. I have never heard such a boorish, opinionated, arrogant git as the father was. Went right off on one as the restaurant manager slopped a little soup, and then when his and his wife's steaks were brought out, that his wife didn't receive hers first - well, maybe if she had acknowledged that one was, in fact, hers, then she might have been served first! Their whole conversation was loud, and wandering along the lines of being racially offensive....and the grandfather was talking about his war time service.....all the time while the son had, what was presumably, an exchange student alongside who seemed to be German!

Work lawyer. Currently based in London due to relocate. I've been in work until 10 every day this week plus emails and calls until midnight. He is incapable of taking direction on 3 matters I'm trying to close out one of which has attained epic escalation beyond any seniority I've ever been involved with in the 5 and a bit years I've been here. Stratosphere stuff.

Told him at midnight last night that unless I see 3 emails in my inbox this morning following my instructions he has no job here. I have 3 emails all right. Not one of them has followed my instruction. **** !

Legal advise the business. Where there is disagreement we go to a risk committee. Risk committee will back me as I've done the background warming up, we have precedent and one of them is a top 5 bank client.

5 hours kip. A repost but a short walk and back for lunch with locals that walk like snails and hog pavements. Move it you *****. I'm already looking at 8pm min tonight and I'm supposed to be in a pub, hosting at 7. That's been delegated. And it's ****ing cold. Down to 17C when I woke. Though now a mild 24.

Back