• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The price of bottled water.

After some companies have been shamed into admitting that they actually bottle tap water and others own up that their water is not from the source that they claim I find it bitterly disappointing at the steep prices you have to pay for H20 these days!

The price of bottled water.

After some companies have been shamed into admitting that they actually bottle tap water and others own up that their water is not from the source that they claim I find it bitterly disappointing at the steep prices you have to pay for H20 these days!
you don't have to buy it, you know.

People who buy bottled tap water and complain about the price instead of just filling up an empty bottle from the tap.

Come on Crawliano. If we're going to get an angry vigilante posse together, we need to know why, god damn it.

Crawliano on the right.

NxmNY.gif

Sorry! Said driver decided to ignore me pressing the stop button (once I must add) and when I strangely for me politely reminded me he turned his head and played with his little sat nav thing. So then I saw red... called him a few choice words but I got the bus number and feel happy now because I got a complaint in. Hope the prick gets sacked, or dies.

Sorry! Said driver decided to ignore me pressing the stop button (once I must add) and when I strangely for me politely reminded me he turned his head and played with his little sat nav thing. So then I saw red... called him a few choice words but I got the bus number and feel happy now because I got a complaint in. Hope the prick gets sacked, or dies.

Ha!
He'll get a 505,which means he'll have to report to someone at the garage and explain his version of events.Unless he's a ******** or has done this sort of thing before, he'll probably get off scott free.

Never buy it. Absolute con. Where's the pet hate icon......:angry:

People who think bottled water is a con.

What do these people drink when they're out and thirsty? Why is a can of diet coke or bottle of lucozade any less of a con? You could pour those out at home for cheaper as well.

People who think bottled water is a con.

What do these people drink when they're out and thirsty? Why is a can of diet coke or bottle of lucozade any less of a con? You could pour those out at home for cheaper as well.

When you're out, fair enough. It's still overpriced, but I don't drink fizzy pop so I'd no doubt buy one if I was thirsty. However it's people who keep bottles in the fridge at home or at work, who claim it's "purer" and they have to drink 2 ltrs a day to stay hydrated.

1) It's not purer, and a lot of the time this "spring water" is filled from a tap. Volvic, for example, has been found to contain arsenic in excess of European safety levels.
2) The 2 ltrs a day claim is bogus and has been proven time after time by scientists. No doubt the claim came from Evian or Perrier to sell more overpriced water.

Here's some facts if you want to read them: http://www.tapwater.org/faqs

Last edited:
Back