• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Waking up in glorious sunshine. Having a cuppa and chilling. Then reading chit chat. Very depressing !

Being kept in the dark about things and not having a clue where I will be/what I will be doing in the near future.

People (arrogant kids) riding bikes without holding onto the handlebars. My entire being urges them to crash onto the concrete.

People over 12 using skateboards. Grow up.

Team building away night/day. The thought of forced "enjoyment" and stupid games to make the team "bond" better is making my skin crawl. Why oh why Man Flu did you infect my body last week? DAMN YOU GERMS! :angry:

I am, the person in question was easily in their early 20's, dressed in a suit going to work no doubt and to me he was still a kid. :hilarious:

:smile:

Definitely ok for children to do it, but once you get past about 15 it's a definite no. Seems to be more prevalent these days as people like to mess about on their phones whilst riding their bikes.

People over 12 using skateboards. Grow up.

It's teenagers with little kid scooters that wind me up, really? You want to look like you're 5?

As for people over 12 on skateboards....

[video=youtube;TgTJtdn6VjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgTJtdn6VjM[/video]

If J Mascis does it, then it's cool. End of discussion. :cool:

J Mascis is my hero! He also plays a lot of golf, apparently.

New album is great Jon.

309040_10152002905385702_260996146_n.jpg

1. Stupid parents that let their 5 year olds play out on their own in the dark.

****ing idiots.

2. Stupid traffic meaning Ive missed the game!

3. Half completing a £20 bet at 7/1 for Hooper first scorer and getting interrupted by a work call and forgetting to finish placing it.

Today officially sucks camel balls.

Last edited:
The bird that shat on my shoulder this morning.

On the bright side, 2 inches to the right and it would of been my head.

On the otherhand, it did it's business all over the crest of my Blues jacket, the hollow-boned-****.

****ing idiots.

3. Half completing a £20 bet at 7/1 for Hooper first scorer and getting interrupted by a work call and forgetting to finish placing it.

This sucks :thumbdown:

****ing idiots.

They didn't go out to dinner and leave the kid in the street/at home did they?

Back