• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

People who assume they have the God given right to jump onto FGC trains before they've allowed other passengers to get off the train.I hope the sour faced bint who tried this on with me earlier today, enjoyed the(deliberate) hefty whack she got from my heavy shoulder bag,(stuffed full of Business English textbooks from earlier company classes).:smiles:

It's a Bank Holiday weekend here in HK. For the last 3 days we've had the best consecutive weather since I arrived in Feb. we're now on Typhoon watch Level 3 (next level bizarrely is 8). Due to hit HK at midnight tonight. FAAAARK. Though I'm assured this is a baby and should be no worse than a blustery October English autumn.

My colleague continuously puts her paperwork on my side of the desk. her desk is big enough. I never had this problem for the 12 months plus that she was out on maternity leave. Back in and throwing her weight around. Use your own ****ing desk!

My colleague continuously puts her paperwork on my side of the desk. her desk is big enough. I never had this problem for the 12 months plus that she was out on maternity leave. Back in and throwing her weight around. Use your own ****ing desk!

Should have a clear desk policy mate. Any stuff left after hours goes in the bin!

Whining about it on an SUFC discussion is hardly marking your territory like a wolf, is it?

Lay down the law - people respect strength.

Especially women.

Last edited:
It's a Bank Holiday weekend here in HK. For the last 3 days we've had the best consecutive weather since I arrived in Feb. we're now on Typhoon watch Level 3 (next level bizarrely is 8). Due to hit HK at midnight tonight. FAAAARK. Though I'm assured this is a baby and should be no worse than a blustery October English autumn.

Did a Micthael Fish left turn and we missed the worst of it. Very odd being in very warm gusty winds though

Finding a delicious little leftover crumb of chocolate under some papers on my desk, possibly from a cheekly chocolate covered HobNob, or a chocolate chip from someone's birthday double-choc muffin I recently enjoyed.

Wait. Not chocolate. Filthy laminator residue.

Train Fares!

Daily
Basildon to Canary Wharf - £12.90

I move house and Wickford becomes my new station. Additional train journey time approximately 10-15 minutes on the round trip.

Wickford to Canary Whard - £22.20

Daylight robbery and the realisation I am forking out over £200 quid a month more and in the region of £2500 for the year!

Train Fares!

Daily

I move house and Wickford becomes my new station. Additional train journey time approximately 10-15 minutes on the round trip.

Daylight robbery and the realisation I am forking out over £200 quid a month more and in the region of £2500 for the year!

Why buy daily?

Train Fares!

Daily

And try driving it cheaper!

Train Fares!

Daily

Didn't you look into this before moving?

Poxy weather. It's July FFS, you ought to be able to plan a barbecue at the weekend without expecting it to rain.

was thinking the same as i got soaked walking to the station,reckon i have left 10+ umbrellas on the poxy train this year.When will the sun shine, again bring back global warming i say!

Back