• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ronnie Irani. Anytime I hear his dull, monotonous, Jesus aren't I a clever dick voice, I feel like cutting my ears off with gardening shears.

And Harriet Harman. I follow her on twitter just to remind myself how much I hate her.

Essex tossing away a decent position and cringeworthy adverts .. the Paddy Power traitor one was funny for a while but just grates now, and the Vuvuzeala one is just crap, they were not "a right laugh" i'm sure you agree ??

For the first time since I left the UK at the start of February my neck and back have seized up. Have been walking around all day trying to free the muscles up. I could well be on the Codeine tonight for the first time in 4 months. I actually have a prolapsed disc in my neck (found out 2 days before I left) and at its worst I was a virtual zombie on Codeine and barely mobile. Symptoms improved virtually from the day I arrived to the point where you'd barely know there was something wrong. Last 2 days I'd noticed the tell tale twinges now I'm just about at the end of my pain threshold (and I only pop pills when I need to)

Netflix - what an over-rated pile of crap. Yes, there's a few decent films on there but I've seen them. The vast, vast majority are bargain basement, straight to DVD shizzle of the lowest order. Thank god it was a free trial, cos I'll be dumping it soon enough.

Can't see this or it's ilk surviving against Sky Movies.

they have great tv shows though - Avatar The Last Airbender, all the Power Rangers series, Dexter, Breaking Bad. Basically, if you want films, LoveFilm, if you want TV shows, Netflix. If you want both, get both, it's only £11 a month.

Yesterday: "...First Crapital Connect apologise for the late running of this this train. This is due to the train crew not being available earlier".
Today: "First Crapital Connect apologise for the late running of this this train. This is due to the train being late leaving the depot".

So, yesterday what they really meant was that the driver was late for work. Which may well have been the case today also.

Poxy Post Office. Posted a jacket bought on ebay to the buyer and it's still not arrived. Buyer now making angry noises and we can't find the bloomin' receipt now!

Yesterday: "...First Crapital Connect apologise for the late running of this this train. This is due to the train crew not being available earlier".
Today: "First Crapital Connect apologise for the late running of this this train. This is due to the train being late leaving the depot".

So, yesterday what they really meant was that the driver was late for work. Which may well have been the case today also.

That's why he shouldn't rely on the train to get him to work on time,Lol.

two birthday casrds posted to me 10 days ago (diferent sent locations) not received.
i dont celebrate birthdays, seasonal day or any other commercial day ****. i just wanted something to read.

[h=6]To: The Little ****ER who smashed our window. I am assuming you have seen one or all of Hulk, Incredible Hulk, or Avengers. You know Bruce Banner? Yeah. He's me. And he has WAY better anger management than I do.[/h]

Back