• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

3) Extradonarily racist partners of family members. It was like being in an episode of BNP wives with a side order of The Daily Mail, where anything that went wrong was the fault of "a foreigner". What do you do or say in these situations? Thank god I see her once in a very blue moon.

Blue moon? What's wrong with coloured moon? Racist.

The monkeys at Longleat who pulled half the trim off my motor.

Zero respect for the Vanden Plas extras.

HKongers (not Chinese or Mainlainders to quote the correct term who they hate with a vengeance. They walk too slow, they'll walk side by side on a pathway and you have no choice but to barge through from behind or hold your ground if they're walking towards you. They'll stand side by side on an escalator and worse still will get on a moving walkway and stand still. These things go at a crawl so you can actaully walk past them if you stay off the thing. They're also pretty much glued to their iPods, iPhones and androids all day every day.

The APCOA Mobile parking enforcement unit is ****ing me right off today.

It seems to be following me everywhere. The ******* done me, for parking up outside a corner shop for all of 1 minute last week. And just now, I go to pick my missus up from work, stop in a bus stop on an industrial estate, again for about a minute and the ******* shows up again. Luckily I was just too quick for the **** this time and drove off. It then appeared to "chase" me around the industrial estate!

Yes, I know I should not stop on a yellow line. But we are talking a minute here and in quiet areas, not on main highways. Have they got nothing better to do. Poxy Southend Council. Do one you mugs.

HKongers (not Chinese or Mainlainders to quote the correct term who they hate with a vengeance. They walk too slow, they'll walk side by side on a pathway and you have no choice but to barge through from behind or hold your ground if they're walking towards you. They'll stand side by side on an escalator and worse still will get on a moving walkway and stand still. These things go at a crawl so you can actaully walk past them if you stay off the thing. They're also pretty much glued to their iPods, iPhones and androids all day every day.

Didn't you realise the place was going to be full of foreigners?

The price of glasses - now, I had laser surgery a few years ago, and despite what they say, it doesn't last forever, so once again I need specs for distance and driving. So had my eyetest, and then some trendy muppet tries to sell me some designer brand frames for stupid money. £250!!! Without the lenses? You say they're Ralph Lauren? **** me, who gives a ****?

The cut-price options were hideous, so I'm on the search now for a decent pair of Michael Caine - Million Dollar Brain - stylee for not stupid money.

The price of glasses - now, I had laser surgery a few years ago, and despite what they say, it doesn't last forever, so once again I need specs for distance and driving. So had my eyetest, and then some trendy muppet tries to sell me some designer brand frames for stupid money. £250!!! Without the lenses? You say they're Ralph Lauren? **** me, who gives a ****?

The cut-price options were hideous, so I'm on the search now for a decent pair of Michael Caine - Million Dollar Brain - stylee for not stupid money.

got your prescription - go to glasses direct. they send you 4 pairs to try at home, you choose what you want. prices are v. reasonable.

of course specs are even more reasonable at costco.

**** ****ing arsehole ***** weather

i managed a whole 50 minutes work today before once again i was rained off

Days like this, I'm kinda glad I have coursework to do that means I have to stay inside with my Cola and my sweets all day to do...

Bugger.

Just remembered. I'm off to the cinema with the missus later.

As it's raining, people with no umbrella control. My eye nearly got poked by some dozy bint yesterday as she swung her huge red umbrella around like it was a Roman spear. It was only my cat like reflexes that avoided it.

As it's raining, people with no umbrella control. My eye nearly got poked by some dozy bint yesterday as she swung her huge red umbrella around like it was a Roman spear. It was only my cat like reflexes that avoided it.

You stayed at home asleep?

To be fair umbrella control is pretty difficult with the wind today.

There should however be a minimum height restriction for their use.

THIS!! people that carry their poxy umbrella with the sharp pointy bit behind them and instead of pointing it to the floor they swing it back and forward determined to stab the person behind them.

Back