• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The fact that we're so *****.

Also, my printer seems to be able to print alignment pages but not any actual documents. Helpful. You *******.

Getting stuck at sadlers farm for an hour

Getting home to be greeted by blues latest defeat

Broke a tooth last night

Realising i am now just a moany old git

All that and you are still an ugly old git :smile:

GoEnglish_com_ThePotCallingTheKettleBlack.gif

People who walk round London.

There's a small path, enough room for one flow of foot traffic in each direction, yet some smuck always decides their flow of traffic isn't moving fast enough for them. Then some bat **** crazy logic forms in their head, I know, I'll step into the flow of foot traffic heading in the opposite direction and barge my way through them as that'll be quicker. ********s. a) how on earth is barging into a multitude of people gonna save you time, and b) how does having **** time management/impatience give you the right to start barging into people.

World Book Day. An excuse for parents to compete with each other as to how much they've spent on their kid's costume and a reason for staff to moan about forking out for hiring something if nothing obvious is to hand at home.

Thought that wasn't until Thursday?

Mind you, I also thought World Book Day was about getting kids to read more, not getting them to make like Hallo-****ing-ween again. Evidently I was wrong.

World Book Day. An excuse for parents to compete with each other as to how much they've spent on their kid's costume and a reason for staff to moan about forking out for hiring something if nothing obvious is to hand at home.

99% will go as a Harry Potter character. Bag of *****.

I'm going to dress my daughter up as Boo Radley. That'll confuse the ****ers.

Thought that wasn't until Thursday?

Mind you, I also thought World Book Day was about getting kids to read more, not getting them to make like Hallo-****ing-ween again. Evidently I was wrong.
It is. Had to go out today to get something to wear though.

99% will go as a Harry Potter character. Bag of *****.
I'm going to dress my daughter up as Boo Radley. That'll confuse the ****ers.

There will be a lot of pirates too, and probably a few Willy Wonkas. Damn, maybe I should just have gone as Scout! Wouldn't have cost anything! :sad:

People do realise it's world BOOK day, not world DVD day, yes? (I realise that the last POTC was loosely based on a book, but that's only a technicallity).

People do realise it's world BOOK day, not world DVD day, yes? (I realise that the last POTC was loosely based on a book, but that's only a technicallity).
That's part of the problem though, a lot of DVDs have had books issued based on them after their release! I really wanted to be a Miss Trunchbull but couldn't find a costume!

reading the "Club statement" thread, football really gets on my tits sometimes and that thread just sums up why!

Agree with you BA, I cant believe how all the upbeat positivity and looking forward to a great end to our season has been taken away and from being TOTL a few weeks ago it is just falling apart into this PR shambles.:'(

That's part of the problem though, a lot of DVDs have had books issued based on them after their release! I really wanted to be a Miss Trunchbull but couldn't find a costume!

Stupid novelisations... stupid marketing...

Novelisations are worth **** all to authors anyway! You work those, you're effectively a judas sellout ****.

Ummm, it's cold and I'm on a depressing train into Liv St where data coverage on the phone keeps dropping. I can Skype on an air conditioned HK underground train almost without the signal dropping (and certainly not cutting off). A week working in London office seemed a good idea at the time. Just arriving at Liv St I'm doubting that wisdom

Ummm, it's cold and I'm on a depressing train into Liv St where data coverage on the phone keeps dropping. I can Skype on an air conditioned HK underground train almost without the signal dropping (and certainly not cutting off). A week working in London office seemed a good idea at the time. Just arriving at Liv St I'm doubting that wisdom

You'll get to see us against Aldershot tomorrow, what more could you want? :smile:

Back