• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

As I'm freelancing, if I'm ill I don't get paid. Ergo. I don't get ill. :winking:

I work from home...the chances of me catching it from the kids or missus is minimal.

As a fellow freelance,who works out and about(as well as at home),I picked up a nasty cold earlier this week(I suspect at the Espanyol/Barça game).However, I've successfully managed to pass it on to my wife and youngest daughter(still home from Uni).:smiles:

As a fellow freelance,who works out and about(as well as at home),I picked up a nasty cold earlier this week(I suspect at the Espanyol/Barça game).However, I've successfully managed to pass it on to my wife and youngest daughter(still home from Uni).:smiles:

Thats the nice thing about you are always giving.
If people are worried about colds/flu then why not go get the winter flu jab.

Gordon_The_Gopher_431x300.jpg

Uncle Leo

No trolling intended because as always you get the wrong end of a one ended stick,m elt was a great word for the way i feel your pantomine charater on here came acros,you took that great simple word away from me so i came up with a new one to discribe you.
A word that cant really be banned because it has no meaning apart from what it is,a old persons favourite.

Ok just read your link and best i look for another word to discribe your gentle persona.
I used the term werther as in werthers orginal sweets as in old persons sweets who would have guessed it meant all that gay stuff,my humble apologises.

My ****ing company. Not content with screwing up tax (when it should be correctly deducted) and leaving me with £1,000 to pay by the end of the month. They're claiming the tax assistance they're offering me for relocation only applies to HK and not here, despite contract saying UK and HK tax assistance. Short story is I now have plenty more form filling to do with a load on my plate for the next 3 weeks. As I'm leaving I couldn't ask for shortfall to be added to tax code. Actually I could but the buggers would catch up with me and hit me with late payment and interest when they catch up and link all te docs.

Still fighting my corner at work but leaving nothing to chance and preparing what I believe to be the correct docs.

And completely unrelated. People 6 foot or greater should be made to stand on trains.

Back